Happy Easter - Roat Pkz Easter Event 2020!

Gretar

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 20.55.54.png

Roat Pkz Easter Event 2020!
Hello everyone! hope you're all staying safe during these times. Today I have an exciting Easter Event to release, this one is different from all previous events, since it includes skilling.

Frog_princess.png

1. To start the event talk to Emily at ::easter

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 21.05.46.png

2. She will tell you to collect eggs in the wilderness. You can find the locations by right clicking on the Easter Egg.

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 21.09.38.png

3. Once you find the Big Easter egg in the wilderness, you can get going. You can either Thieve eggs from the big egg, Mine them from the Rocks or Cut them from the Trees (higher skill levels = faster egg hunting)

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 21.39.26.png

4. Return the eggs to Emily for some sweet rewards!

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 21.36.34.png

Easter Presents
The main rewards from the Easter Eggs are the Easter Presents they come in 3 sizes, Small, Medium & BIG! The Big one is the best and includes a Limited Edition Big Easter Egg Pet (100K value - tradeable)

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 21.37.01.png

The Big Easter Present Spinner! (5 - 100K)

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 21.38.37.png

Big Easter Egg Pet
From the Big Easter Present you can receive a Big Easter Egg Pet, the pet is tradeablea and has a value of 100,000 PKP. It is a 2020 Easter event exclusive, therefore once the event is over, there won't be any more Easter Egg pets entering the game. It can metamorphosis into 6 egg types.

image.pngimage.png image.png image.png
15% Easter Sale (COVID-19)
We will continue our 15% COVID-19 sale during these times - ::donate, check it out here!

😎 Thanks and more to come 😎

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, silly goose said:

Nice update and event however, i have noticed that, at least when thieving from the big egg, the rate at which you get the eggs does not increase with your level.

Don't know about woodcutting and mining though.

Cheers.

I´m 98 WC and it is slower to woodcut for me than thiev, thieving is 80, definitely not higher skill=faster egg hunting. I compared both ways with 1min interval.