about clancup event

hi everyone,

@Fantastic @Gretar I would like to talk today about the clancup event,

in every clancup in roatpkz till today the same people win always,BTW respect for these ppl they are so good,but I got another idea

we need different clancup,what I mean is we need a multi clancup,like 3v3-5v5-6v6 but a multi clancup so the team can work as a team and target 1 guy of the oppent,this would be so fun,and a chance for other people to win,because in every clancup in roat pkz always the same team win

so can we have a change on the future?everything the same but multi-zone,comment what do you think guys!

thanks-

Edited by aysar 07

Written poorly but I understand the idea, a multi combat Clan Cup is a good idea and is probably something we should look in to doing as for the most part they've all been singles. Mainly because the singles community is a lot larger than multi. Both require skill to win, more so for a singles tournament but a multi combat tournament will require better communication and strategy so it would be good to see but possibly more boring to watch - we'll see 

2 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Written poorly but I understand the idea, a multi combat Clan Cup is a good idea and is probably something we should look in to doing as for the most part they've all been singles. Mainly because the singles community is a lot larger than multi. Both require skill to win, more so for a singles tournament but a multi combat tournament will require better communication and strategy so it would be good to see but possibly more boring to watch - we'll see 

exacly man,sorry for shit English lol,anyway thats the idea hope to see it in next clancup!ty