Death of a rat

1 hour ago, Tesfxye said:

Loool I’ve specd him on like 50hp off prayer 10+ times, guess he wasn’t keeping up with his donations 😬😬😬👀👀

show me 1 gif specing me on 50hp off pry, keep donating sets to me tho 5-0 and counting :P

6 hours ago, BOOBS said:

@nh tank cya later you little faggot... #pg

ur lucky i cant acces all my kps since its on my other computer but i could pull up about 5 max sets u donated me keep me on blacklist tho victim

2 hours ago, Hatcx said:

unusual hes usually good at melee camping 

its not even that i was stupid enough to play when i get this cancer ass lagg and die or get chanced to shit kids, i cant even get mad at it because theres nothing i can do about it. watching people like hamza,jag,jblind pk its like there playing a diffrent game than me 0 delay whatsoever.but fuck it what im i gona do move country just for a game

2 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

46DD6559-958C-4E55-89E7-8BC20A93E816.jpeg.65de0040f6586176bdc522409f6edc0d.jpegwould u like any others? 16 dbow axe on melee prayer 47hp 😬😬 stick to roatpkz 

that was me typing some1 come half tes he will die in cc then u bolt me 50 something and d bow as i was typing

but i kinda feel special people make topics on me its like such a big achievement to kill me

15 hours ago, TANK said:

its not even that i was stupid enough to play when i get this cancer ass lagg and die or get chanced to shit kids, i cant even get mad at it because theres nothing i can do about it. watching people like hamza,jag,jblind pk its like there playing a diffrent game than me 0 delay whatsoever.but fuck it what im i gona do move country just for a game

understandable and I know the feeling you do everything right but have to watch yourself die because of some aids ping

1 minute ago, lynchmobb420 said:

took ur 100k today nigga u side busted all those times like a faggot when I was about to go in 1v1 me ill fuck u up like I did to warning l0l

post one pic of ghost or big bum bum lmao

also 40f10881bccf50e7f1fe2f876db387c4.png

i use u like a cum rag whenever i see u in risk xd

Edited by big bum bum
On 4/18/2020 at 7:07 PM, TANK said:

that was me typing some1 come half tes he will die in cc then u bolt me 50 something and d bow as i was typing

but i kinda feel special people make topics on me its like such a big achievement to kill me

Hmm ahk detection added and u die to this... that’s weird 

https://gyazo.com/16e439205ed3d9fa2ee6e218949a449d

(gif is what nh tank sent to Sophia months ago)

Edited by Tesfxye
  • Haha 1