account hacked

mikkidaplug

my account was hacked. I swear and have proof that i had an email on my account. somehow the email was changed from the hacker. rag bot confirmed there was a hacker on my account. As well sent a ticket for my email to roatzpk email support. Was wondering how long does it take for someone to look at my appeal. 

thanks mikki

As long as you have set an email as well as security code and staff checked that you truely got hacked by someone, then RoatPkz staff team will deal with the hacker accordingly and RoatPkz will refund you with any lost item since you’ve already set an email and security code (if anything has been taken from your account). 

Stay patient till they respond to you via [email protected].

Goodluck.

11 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

As long as you have set an email as well as security code and staff checked that you truely got hacked by someone, then RoatPkz staff team will deal with the hacker accordingly and RoatPkz will refund you with any lost item since you’ve already set an email and security code (if anything has been taken from your account). 

Stay patient till they respond to you via [email protected].

Goodluck.

ok so the hacker changed the email on the account. and a mod rag bot said that i didnt have an email it bc it had a dfferent email from the hacker. But i have proof that i had email on the account. he said i wasnt going to get a refund because i did not have an email on the account but i legit did

you really shoulve have posted this in the support section: https://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/forum/21-general-support/

or if you have an email linked to your account, you could have went to roatpkz.com/accounts and recovered the account. gl with everything man

btw, help this man if he can prove hes the original owner of the account. i cant do anything cuz youre blue balling me on ss/mod/admin/co-owner

@Gretar

Edited by Isaiah
called gretar

34 minutes ago, mikkidaplug said:

ok so the hacker changed the email on the account. and a mod rag bot said that i didnt have an email it bc it had a dfferent email from the hacker. But i have proof that i had email on the account. he said i wasnt going to get a refund because i did not have an email on the account but i legit did

Staff members can check if you had set an email before you got hacked. If you didn’t set an email on your account before getting hacked then it’s your responsibility. It seems that you didn’t even set an email before getting hacked, but if you have decent proof of you setting an email and security code then send the proof via [email protected] and stay patient till they respond to you.

11 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

What's the username that got hacked and how much was taken roughly  

gangbanger69 is the username, i have proof in my email that i used sercurity code and set an email on it for validation. and honestly i dont know how much was taken, ive never gotten my account back

Looks like when your acc got hacked an eamil was set then, once an email gets linked it's near enough impossible to get hacked... unless they hack your email. Mind showing the proof that you set an email to your account (and verified it)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Looks like when your acc got hacked an eamil was set then, once an email gets linked it's near enough impossible to get hacked... unless they hack your email. Mind showing the proof that you set an email to your account (and verified it)

pms