New and need help

NoobPker47

Hi guys ,

I just found out about this server today and I am interested in learning how to pk. I am a lv. 121 in osrs but i've always pvm'd or pk'd in large groups , so I really don't have any experience hybriding/tri/Nh/etc..I was wondering if there are any clans/discords with people who are kind enough to teach me the basics, not to be cringey but I am kind of setting a goal to become a decent pker during this quarantine. (10+ years on rs and I dont think I ever won a 1v1 in the wild lmao )

Welcome to the server bud.

There are clans that competitively PK against each other at a higher level so I doubt that would do any good, but there probably are people in-game that would like to help you out with the basics. Personally I'd just watch a few OSRS PKing videos on YouTube and get down the most basic things such as veng timing and using F-keys to your advantage. Then there's things like knowing when to equip and un-equip items at certain points in the fight, learning the game ticks as well as how and when to eat food & pots.

Best of luck with it! 😄