Message to staff

l DONT NOW

You dickheads won’t answer my pm’s so I figured I’d make this post

You can switch items by clicking on them with your mouse, or bind keys, 1 press on a keyboardbutton acts like 1 normal click (1:1), which happens to be how I switch, which isn’t even against the rules on 07, but it is now on Roat?

Your ”Autoswitch tracker” doesn’t work I’ve tried switching normally and had an admin tell me to stop ”autoswitching” until he realized it targets anything that doesn’t involve the classic way of switching. It seems to react to autoclicking by any type, and anything related to the app Autohotkey, which I have to use to bind keys. If I wanted to ”autoswitch” (literally press 1 button and have 12 items changed in 0 ticks) I have 2 programmes for that which cannot even be detected by your shitty system it’s bias af

Fix your shit I was macbanned for a few days bc of this misunderstanding stop with your bullshit rules there is no right or wrong everyone is free to switch however they want we’re not banning mouse users when they’re fighting trackpad losers 

You wasn't using a 1:1 lol you was using a spam clicker, you even admitted to using it. Even after you got un-banned we're still picking up the EXACT same patterns and starts you got before when using the spam clicker, therefore you're still not using a 1:1 - maybe play the game like normal people rofl 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

You wasn't using a 1:1 lol you was using a spam clicker, you even admitted to using it. Even after you got un-banned we're still picking up the EXACT same patterns and starts you got before when using the spam clicker, therefore you're still not using a 1:1 - maybe play the game like normal people rofl 

Oh come on dude... If you’re so smart then show me the patterns used on Erca last night, I was using 1:1 ONLY, and somehow autoswitching was detected😭😂 system is shit

The spamclicker I used to sort of ”evade” AHK, but I need AHK to bind them 1:1, but system detects immediately someones ban was lifted as he was doing sort of the same thing don’t know why you gotta be a prick to me, it’s not like switching makes you a better pker

9 minutes ago, zite said:

Imagine cheating in a game because you have nothing left in life to fill in that gap of insecurity

Remind u this is the same guy who said he was on the run from the feds and that he killed someone irl

• JBLIND locked this topic