gretar

Hello gretar....

Why don't you add more slayer spots? Literally the skill is camped by clans and you can't even touch the wild without being pked by a team. 

You can even add spots outside the wild for less xp it doesn't matter but the game is becoming too crowed . 600 players and 6 slayer spots with 4 monsters heavily packed by ppl or a team. Do something k thx bye

Edited by N95

Or add slayer monsters in single areas lmao. The fact that you go on place in multi and just get camped is aids. 

On 5/2/2020 at 9:08 AM, Heavy Debt said:

First off put the suggestion in the title or atleast a hint at it you little weasel putting the owners name. Second, i do agree that we could use a slayer revamp, strictly in pvp tho, i like target hunting deep wilderness and getting pvmers, free as fuck.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:32 PM, N95 said:

Why don't you add more slayer spots? Literally the skill is camped by clans and you can't even touch the wild without being pked by a team. 

yes

On 5/1/2020 at 10:32 PM, N95 said:

You can even add spots outside the wild for less xp it doesn't matter but the game is becoming trash.

No

On 5/2/2020 at 3:08 PM, Heavy Debt said:

First off put the suggestion in the title or atleast a hint at it you little weasel putting the owners name. Second, i do agree that we could use a slayer revamp, strictly in pvp tho, i like target hunting deep wilderness and getting pvmers, free as fuck.

you can't kill anyone you cried 500minutes on yell when people flamed you pussy