Staff feedback - April 2020

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

8ztY7SK.png Owner
Gretar - Playtime: NaN

tdyxovt.png Global Admin(s)
Smackd - Playtime: 32 Hours (+62 AFK)

nzQBkuV.png Administrator(s)
Legend - Playtime: NaN
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 63 Hours (+170 Hours AFK)
JBLIND - Playtime: 110 Hours (+80 Hours AFK)

CWJkG9Z.png Player Moderator
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 50 Hours (+33 Hours AFK)
Gied4Life - Playtime: 74 Hours (+87 Hours AFK)
A Pixel - Playtime: 42 Hours (+81 Hours AFK)

NoygzxJ.png Server Support(s)
Supremium - Playtime: 234 Hours (+86 Hours AFK)
PM2GETBODIED - Playtime: 49 Hours (+63 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: Hours (+11 Hours AFK)
Tulrak - Playtime: 257 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 62 Hours (+211 Hours AFK)
Karishma - Playtime: 87 Hours (+163 Hours AFK)
Death Dream - Playtime: 67 Hours (+42 Hours AFK)
___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 6

Karishma is the worst support staff member I have ever seen on any rsps I have ever played. He constantly flames people over yell and claims he "runs this server" and then flamed me. How he is still a staff member on this server is crazy to me. Then he flexed how he gets paid to be a support member on a server i play on for free.  PLEASE DEMOTE HIM or NEVER PROMOTE HIM. Please... Please... Please...

*I made a forums account to tell you how bad he is.

Edited by Ashwipes
  • Upvote 2

Gretar is great, hes my homie for life ty for all the money over the years gretard ❤️  Smackd is my mom, JBLIND is the best admin ever, wait who is legend? Crowned is my dad. Ragbot & glied are beautiful people and pixel stole my pixels. Tulrak used to be a toxic fuck but I guess hes server support now, must have reformed, still owes me 1m tho. Death Dream is my baby, I have to protect him at all costs. Idk the rest of u, sorry xoxoxoxo

• Upvote 2

I guide myself because of help at help cc and sometimes the time that they take to answer my pms.

Smackd - Nothing to say, as his playtime shows, haven't even seen him online.

Legend - 
Fantastic Cx - Best staff, helpful when he's on, sometimes he's even giving us a hand at help cc and never seen him saying something out of context, or insulting and that type of stuff.
JBLIND - Maybe he does something, but sincerely haven't seen him neither at help cc or anywhere. (And pretty toxic IMO).

Rag Bot V1 - 

Gied4Life - 
A Pixel - Seen him lately (last few days on & helping new players, thats what i expect from staff).

Supremium - Second best staff of the server, helpful, answers pms and know every single items market price. 24/7 inside Help cc where people really asks & needs help and also, haven't seen him saying a bad word to anyone, can't say the same for the rest staff crew. (playtime proves my point).
PM2GETBODIED - 
Fruitiest - Didn't even know he was server support.
Tulrak -  I'd rather have quality than quantity.  My playtime must be from a different GMT, but gratz mate!
Goat - That AFK "playtime" Dang!
Karishma - Sometimes gets into help cc & answers and helps us with newbies questions.
Death Dream - Started helping the month but he relaxed and left it a bit.

• Upvote 2

8ztY7SK.png Owner
Questionable wether he should remain as a staff member even oh god hes a sucky noob

Smackd - Playtime: 32 Hours (+62 AFK)
Surprised he has this many hours tbh

ARABPK K1NG
rly nice brothr(bro)
who? lmfao.

Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 50 Hours (+33 Hours AFK)
smelly guy from down south(not a positivie thing)
whore
who

Supremium - Playtime: 234 Hours (+86 Hours AFK)
who
who
oMfg this guy is active give promote
yes
ni................
promote this little mexican
who
___

• Upvote 2

For server support topic my honest opinion is here.

Goat And Superimum are the most deserved ss of all of them and pm2getbodied helps but not like them.

Karishma is a toxic dude i don't see him helping or the future of roat pkz ss.

death dream is a nice dude  and he helps alot i think he should keep his rank like pm2getbodied.

i don't know about others i don't wanna judge randomly.

for admin topic my honest opinion is here.

fantastic and jblind should be forever admins of roat pkz. i don't see a better admin than them respect for helping everyone

for moderators: i don't really know like i never saw them helping so i don't wanna judge.

-PURE ALWAYS.

• Upvote 2

Gretar -> Takes too long to reply to dms. Still needs to remove divine too. Poll was completed last month, and i'm still hearing 'soon'. Don't lie to your players.
Smackd -> Don't see him on enough, dunno about forums
Legend -> Try playing RoatPKZ

Fantastic -> Comes on, does an event then types ::afk ?
JBLIND -> Toxic, but that's what every player likes. Only staff who ppl can actually talk to without being ignored cos of 'all the work staff have to do!!!!!!'
Rag Bot V1 -> Haven't actually seen him type ::yell
Gied4Life -> Demote this retard. Kid helps nobody.
Pixel -> same as gied, helps nobody at all.
Supremium -> Lots of playtime, spends NONE of it helping. He doesn't help, he just uses the rank as a privlage.
PM2GETBODIED -> Too inactive to comment
Fruitiest -> 18 hours? Fuck. Off.
Tulrak -> Same as supremium, active, but all he does is flame and pk with his clan, favouring them in punishments. Doesn't help anyone, as once again, using the rank as a brag/privlage.
Goat -> Doesn't help people, too much afk activity. Why be staff if your only online hours are afk?
Karishma -> Dont see him help
Death Dream -> Dont see him help

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

8ztY7SK.png Owner

my homie

does work behind-the-scenes

Co-Owner of RoatPkz

good guy

the best mod, hands down

good work as mod

active everyday & does his job

1 of the most helpful supports & active everyday (mod material)

loc?

very helpful & nice to talk to. the most active support

does his job sometimes here & there, but is mostly Afk

active a lot, but never seen him help anyone

good guy & always willing to help

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Edited by Supremium
  • Upvote 1

@JBLIND really happy to see his playtime go up, been extremely active on forum from what I’ve seen helping a lot with reports/appeal and commenting feedback on suggests. Just doing a good job again showing why he’s admin of Roat. Cudos bro. Keep social distancing playing Roat and staying safe. ✌️ 

@Fantastic Great member of staff. Loyal. will be round until the end of Roat I’m sure. Stay safe brother.

@Supremium love this guy made a promise to play a crazy amount of time and put in work, he’s done just that. Awesome dude and a great asset to the team still surprised he’s not moderator yet but I’m sure he’ll be the next one in line. 

@Tulrak good friend glad he’s still putting in work. 

@pm2getbodied fr a legend can go to him with anything he’ll sort you out. Also like supremium deserves a silver crown. Stop sleeping on this man.

@Fruitiest great server support

@goat nice guy, but them AFK hours need to be spent logged out of the game, very unprofessional IMO of course it’s not a real job. But some level of professionalism is needed. If newer players aren’t getting replies or what have you can be off putting. Perhaps admins should kick AFK server supports so only the active ones are getting the questions or whatever. Not being toxic brother just my opinion.

@Death Dream can’t give an opinion on this guy as I don’t really know him and currently not been playing for several months. But your feedbacks been decent must be doing some good work. Keep it up man.

keep doing a great job everyone, stay safe

Edited by 1 slap
  • Upvote 3
9 hours ago, Ya Mama said:

Gretar -> Takes too long to reply to dms. Still needs to remove divine too. Poll was completed last month, and i'm still hearing 'soon'. Don't lie to your players.

JBLIND -> Toxic, but that's what every player likes. Only staff who ppl can actually talk to without being ignored cos of 'all the work staff have to do!!!!!!'
Supremium -> Lots of playtime, spends NONE of it helping. He doesn't help, he just uses the rank as a privlage.
Tulrak -> Same as supremium, active, but all he does is flame and pk with his clan, favouring them in punishments. Doesn't help anyone, as once again, using the rank as a brag/privlage.
Goat -> Doesn't help people, too much afk activity. Why be staff if your only online hours are afk?

so we should demote everyone and promote new staff team thats what u saying? maybe u got few suggestions who u think would fit new dream staff team?

im happy to see everyone putting good work into this game. great job us!

• Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1
On 5/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, Fantastic said:

8ztY7SK.png Owner
Still waiting for divine delete dude..

Good that this guy is head-admin and NOT A DICKHEAD THAT FLAMES TBH

PLays under his alts account allday and doesn't help?
LOL? 170hours afk
Yea 110hours of afking and 80h playing and no helping.

Lends people his alt accounts , Flames people?. yep "STAFF"
Useless as hell doesn't help.
useless.

dont know how you got staff.?
LOL you're toxic as hell under pms you dumb kid. never seeing you help.
????
tbh chill and can actually help (promote this idiot)
Lol you play allday under your alts then flaming under them and not helping once?..
dont even know who you are?.
Never seeing you help tbh?.
___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

On 5/3/2020 at 8:11 AM, Gied4life said:

so we should demote everyone and promote new staff team thats what u saying? maybe u got few suggestions who u think would fit new dream staff team?

im happy to see everyone putting good work into this game. great job us!

Not demote and promote everyone, but certain SS getting staff when they dont help anyone, shows they wanted to put on an act to get it. Staff should be natural helpers, not fucking actors. The so called admins and higher ups need to actually pay attention more in help cc yell etc instead of hosting an event and ::afk or doing LMS (jblind). Goes for all of the staff team tbh. I don't ever see the 'pm me for help' from the staff who said the same words BEFORE the rank.

1 hour ago, Ya Mama said:

Not demote and promote everyone, but certain SS getting staff when they dont help anyone, shows they wanted to put on an act to get it. Staff should be natural helpers, not fucking actors. The so called admins and higher ups need to actually pay attention more in help cc yell etc instead of hosting an event and ::afk or doing LMS (jblind). Goes for all of the staff team tbh. I don't ever see the 'pm me for help' from the staff who said the same words BEFORE the rank.

Never said that to get staff lol but even still once you actually become staff the requests come to you, you don't have to go looking for them, we do plenty that players do not see - fyi 

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, Ya Mama said:

Someone’s salty cause their application got denied.

8ztY7SK.png Owner

Great job overall

Sickening

Great guy & helpful
Noice
Good guy

Most helpful SS imo. Keep up the good work.

Wya nibba
Augustus
Awesome dude & helpful
Hasn't seen him helping that much
___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 1
On 5/6/2020 at 12:35 AM, Ya Mama said:

nope? I couldn't give a fuck about being staff nd i dont care enough about the server to do so. I'm stating my opinion, as they asked us to? Back to edge you dumb rat

Bk to edge? I’ll take my ass back outside. You take your fat ass back to your computer chair though. 

• Haha 1
On 5/6/2020 at 1:35 AM, Ya Mama said:

nope? I couldn't give a fuck about being staff nd i dont care enough about the server to do so. I'm stating my opinion, as they asked us to? Back to edge you dumb rat

ain't you the guy who is ragging at edge then spamming "FAKE NSER CLEARED" or something like that?

also @Karishma if this is your fourms acc 

1. Why do you say nigga 24/7?
2.Why the fuck are you 24/7 at gamble when im going there?

3.Never seen you help on yell nor in help cc???

4.Why the hell did you even apply if you aren't ready to help players??

On 5/2/2020 at 2:29 PM, Ya Mama said:

Fr he said he was removing divine so I sold mine for 200k.. hasn't been removed and now it's worth like 300k. Kinda annoying but whatever lol. Ely is OP enough anyways. I wish Divine was removed regardless

• Upvote 1
On 5/3/2020 at 7:29 AM, Ya Mama said:

Admin's aren't supposed to be saying "pm me for help" Lmfao. They do enough behind the scenes. as of gretar removing divines there's no fucking point making a update just to remove divines. He's probably shoving it in with the next big update.

I don't think you can exactly prove how much they help. Because not every1 is a donator and can yell 'i need staff'
Think of the pms they get.

Think you need to stop crying over everything and just play the game. Staff can enjoy the game too, They aint your personal butler.
more than 1 of them so pm someone else if they're busy

• Upvote 4
On 5/2/2020 at 2:29 PM, Ya Mama said:

you must've been mad when you posted this lol you're just venting

• Upvote 3

@JBLIND Sucked him off at ::dzone for a kfc. pretty big cock tbh. overall stay active home dog you tha gangster.

@Fantastic banned me for being retarded and doesn't know i live in a wheelchair. rah, guess he had to do his job thanks brozzer men. Positive hes at roatz.

@ragbot - Stopped me from dying at hellhounds with 150 pk tickets. good guy overall but in a bad clan called pg. Plankgang.so meh ingame clan personality sucks. overall personality awesome.

@Supremium i love this guy hes my n**G**. He use to be active a year ago now he must of got a internet girlfriend or something. hopefully you get active and have to work less again safe one homie.

@Tulrak dunno

@pm2getbodied dunno. think hes still riding pg too.

@Fruitiest loves blowing me in the backyard.

@goat Made a few XXX videos with this guy when we use to skilll at the resource when it was released. Sucked him off then he sucked me off then i fucked him in the ass with my ice barrage. He fucked me even harder for the next 6 months. 

@Death Dream I guess the name says it all his dream is ending.

@Karishma dunno bout this geeza.

XOXOXOX

• Haha 1

worst staff is goat never replay my pms always acting like a dick won't help me telling me to pm another staff when he replays me after hours.... who ever gave this man staff should be banned..... fantastic is one of the best mods always there to help

same with Karishma 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
On 5/14/2020 at 1:11 PM, pkserver said:

worst staff is goat never replay my pms always acting like a dick won't help me telling me to pm another staff when he replays me after hours.... who ever gave this man staff should be banned..... fantastic is one of the best mods always there to help

same with Karishma 

@goat this dude saying u should be banned :o 

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...