They called me loser/virign, Here's my Tinder.

18 hours ago, TOMMYTRASH12 said:

Looks like no one wants to answer your desperate messages though hehe

Actually I've left most of them on read, a lot of them are really picky-choosy high maintenance types looking for a long term relationship, which i don't bother with. I'm just looking for the slut types that'll giraffe neck my cock after a movie in the parking lot.

Sorry to shoot down your cope :/

Edited by Heavy Debt

This is pathetic we are all in our early to mid 20s there is NO reason that u should feel proud of getting tail bc its sooo much easier and less of a status symbol than it was years ago- get your head straight little guy 

1 hour ago, Heavy Debt said:

Actually I've left most of them on read, a lot of them are really picky-choosy high maintenance types looking for a long term relationship, which i don't bother with. I'm just looking for the slut types that'll giraffe neck my cock after a movie in the parking lot.

Sorry to shoot down your cope :/

Righttttt a lot of girls go on tinder seeking long term relationships! You’re a fucking fool 😂

10 hours ago, repent said:

This is pathetic we are all in our early to mid 20s there is NO reason that u should feel proud of getting tail bc its sooo much easier and less of a status symbol than it was years ago- get your head straight little guy 

Righttttt a lot of girls go on tinder seeking long term relationships! You’re a fucking fool 😂

1. Ahhh the classic "bro its pathetic talking about girls" as if it's absurd to talk about getting pussy with other guys. That's probably the #1 thing guys who aren't basement dwellers talk about, and it only truly offends guys who don't get pussy. Get a grip dumbass.

2. i'd say most women get on tinder looking for a long term relationship. You would know if you stepped outside the realm of loli hentai and collectible Doritos packages.

Edited by Heavy Debt
9 hours ago, Heavy Debt said:

1. Ahhh the classic "bro its pathetic talking about girls" as if it's absurd to talk about getting pussy with other guys. That's probably the #1 thing guys who aren't basement dwellers talk about, and it only truly offends guys who don't get pussy. Get a grip dumbass.

2. i'd say most women get on tinder looking for a long term relationship. You would know if you stepped outside the realm of loli hentai and collectible Doritos packages.

What world do you live in where people have sex and immediately runs to brag about it to their friends/family(😂)/runescape private server randoms ?? Also tinder is literally KNOWN for not being for long term commitment, that’s probably what they tell you as an easy way of letting you down rather than destroying your glass cannon of an ego. I’m ending this here simply because there’s no point in trying to speak facts to someone who lacks the maturity level to understand that people don’t keep 16 year old mindsets about sex throughout their 20s 

1 hour ago, repent said:

What world do you live in where people have sex and immediately runs to brag about it to their friends/family(😂)/runescape private server randoms ?? Also tinder is literally KNOWN for not being for long term commitment, that’s probably what they tell you as an easy way of letting you down rather than destroying your glass cannon of an ego. I’m ending this here simply because there’s no point in trying to speak facts to someone who lacks the maturity level to understand that people don’t keep 16 year old mindsets about sex throughout their 20s 

You need to ask yourself why this bothers you so much, if its stupid and immature why not just ignore it? Maybe the laughing emojis and the higher-than-thou attitude is a coping mechanism when you're really just heartbroken?

Edited by Heavy Debt
16 hours ago, Coughfish said:

who the fuck asked? and on what do you take your screenshoots on a nokia 350?.. my fking broken phone has a better camera then that shit

Are you a fucking downy? I already put the @s of the jealous virgins who asked and the screen recordings quality goes down due to sizing.

52 minutes ago, Heavy Debt said:

Are you a fucking downy? I already put the @s of the jealous virgins who asked and the screen recordings quality goes down due to sizing.

A. I'm the downie? i don't even play 3h per day
B. nobody of the guys you @ did even care LOL

C. No it doesn't go down at all if you have a good Phone lmao?? youok idiot.

2 hours ago, Coughfish said:

A. I'm the downie? i don't even play 3h per day
B. nobody of the guys you @ did even care LOL

C. No it doesn't go down at all if you have a good Phone lmao?? youok idiot.

Fuckin weird bitter jealousfag tryna act like the recording quality is the reason hes mad okay dumbass

Edited by Heavy Debt
48 minutes ago, Heavy Debt said:

Fuckin weird bitter jealousfag tryna act like the recording quality is the reason hes mad okay dumbass

mad? yea im the one here using his 500 words in his head 24/7 cause my vocabular is limited 4sure... lemme ask you 1 thing?

when you look in the mirror does the mirror break?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You don't need to prove yourself to others, that will just give them power over you, stay private and let them keep wondering while you have all the success, people will always judge you no matter where you at, at the bottom or at peak. So just ignore them.

Edited by Chef
2 hours ago, Chef said:

You don't need to prove yourself to others, that will just give them power over you, stay private and let them keep wondering while you have all the success, people will always judge you no matter where you at, at the bottom or at peak. So just ignore them.

thats some real shit 

• Hmmm 1