E Fuckin Z AND MONKI MADNES PAID FOR OFF! 350k+! BONEY MONEY VICTIMIZED FOR 100k!

HAHA! There really aint much words to describe what just happened l0l.... This little crying drama doll who goes by name "e fuckin z" just pmed me that he dont want no beef anymore and he said he wants to pay me some pkp so i dont bully him at the ;;hills anymore! WELL i told him the price and he said "ok" here its l0l ladies and gentleman i really thought nobody would fall this low but i guess i just literally broke his head ! hahahahaa man wands no smoge anymore! =_P im enjoying the money you just gave me! little slave glad you know ur place !

Im so sorry =_P u were just an easy target haha pathetic..

SwIWX55.png

KiKm8i0.png

AND AFTER THIS LITTLE MUPPET PAID ME THIS 200k+ HIS FRIEND WHO GOES BY NAME "Monki Madnes" CAME TO ME AND SAID HE WANTED TO PAY ALSO FOR OFF ! HAHA THATS JUST HOW THE LIFE GOES LITTLE GUYS... WOLFS EATS SHEEPS.. HAHA PATHETIC :_P

XfVoOwk.png

bUrFI5u.png

E fuckin Z only had courage to nh stake me if he was in clan cup setup and i was in this green hides+lobsters.. hahaha still beat that kid way too easily for like 50k was it? haha 0l0l0l

bCDfKCH.png

And then is this rsps tber called "boney boney" he make fake topic about me which was just cringe.. so i had no choice than take his 100k from him.. haha  i guess he no more gears to pk at ;;edgepvp =_P

lHSvmjv.png

Edited by Pistolpopper

Who you trying to make laugh "HURR HURR" aka the guy who logged on exiled against warrior? Or someone else forgot never saw you when the worst rsps raggers went on you "team yaks" :L you logged vs them and when you came back you said "awake" or some stuff like that , You were aswell with them when i ragged your asses on *** after 26hours you all logged and said "you wen't to sleep half the time" while i didn't even struggle at all. ;( your ego is high for someone who would end up ragged in deep wild by frontline and even manage to lose vs them while they died in dmm for ags already :)

2 minutes ago, Pistolpopper said:

you literally blacklisted me for a month now ? you spastic lmfao

Avoid to quote me cause you know im stating facts ;( 26hour laster lol wish i would give a single tiny bit over ragging still :) btw hows it to be stuck on ragging since how long uhmm 10years? 

What a Moron : EnoughTrumpSpam

Edited by Coughfish
11 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

Who you trying to make laugh "HURR HURR" aka the guy who logged on exiled against warrior? Or someone else forgot never saw you when the worst rsps raggers went on you "team yaks" :L you logged vs them and when you came back you said "awake" or some stuff like that , You were aswell with them when i ragged your asses on *** after 26hours you all logged and said "you wen't to sleep half the time" while i didn't even struggle at all. ;( your ego is high for someone who would end up ragged in deep wild by frontline and even manage to lose vs them while they died in dmm for ags already :)

ur legit not relevant enough to even speak to me.. go back to pvm in rspses you random l0l.....

3 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

Avoid to quote me cause you know im stating facts ;( 26hour laster lol wish i would give a single tiny bit over ragging still :) btw hows it to be stuck on ragging since how long uhmm 10years? 

What a Moron : EnoughTrumpSpam

how is it to be stuck on following and spectating me... you legit a fan.. u just want to be me

1 minute ago, Pistolpopper said:

ur legit not relevant enough to even speak to me.. go back to pvm in rspses you random l0l.....

how is it to be stuck on following and spectating me... you legit a fan.. u just want to be me

your comebacks are as cheap as your last time that besides , fan? lol you logged to me on exiled aswell , pvm? i do it to get more money then you ever make :) , btw what happend to your irl money you flexed on exiled ;( guess lost ? HEHEHEHEEHE you're more then lost 

2 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

your comebacks are as cheap as your last time that besides , fan? lol you logged to me on exiled aswell , pvm? i do it to get more money then you ever make :) , btw what happend to your irl money you flexed on exiled ;( guess lost ? HEHEHEHEEHE you're more then lost 

ye i used to make 200k a year back then.. now its 500k a year.. and a new bentley im driving.. haha i guess some things never change huh ! u do what u do.. you deep down know that u try to be like me.. act like me.. fanboy =_P

Just now, Pistolpopper said:

ye i used to make 200k a year back then.. now its 500k a year.. and a new bentley im driving.. haha i guess some things never change huh ! u do what u do.. you deep down know that u try to be like me.. act like me.. fanboy =_P

ok post rn a selfie of your bently then :) , "=_P" lol you still use the sign me and zeplins used in 2014-16? oh god you're more then lost ain't you and you saying im fanboying you yep. , Everyone Knows you don't make shit thats just besides btw fun jokes besides even smackd lasted longer then you and he has only 50 playdays ;(  , what i do ? keep myself fit  , try to be you? lol who wants to be you moron nobody wants to be a guy who litarlly trys his hardest to be relevant in ragging in 2020 while ragging was semi relevant in 2009-16 lol.

Just now, Craig said:

too bad you lost it to the demon boney , failed to scam him after getting victimized .

i made him go out in ghostly+ red dhides while i had 5 brews and he 8 =_P quality of ur team members.. also end of the day.. never paid anyone anything =_P u can keep telling urself that little guy.. 

2 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

ok post rn a selfie of your bently then :) , "=_P" lol you still use the sign me and zeplins used in 2014-16? oh god you're more then lost ain't you and you saying im fanboying you yep. , Everyone Knows you don't make shit thats just besides btw fun jokes besides even smackd lasted longer then you and he has only 50 playdays ;(  , what i do ? keep myself fit  , try to be you? lol who wants to be you moron nobody wants to be a guy who litarlly trys his hardest to be relevant in ragging in 2020 while ragging was semi relevant in 2009-16 lol.

what are you trying to prove here little guy =_P? u will never get my full attention or full approval to try make comeback little slave.. just go find a rock and hide under it again.. jeez little guy u never been relevant like i already told you random

i made him go out in ghostly+ red dhides while i had 5 brews and he 8 =_P quality of ur team members.. also end of the day.. never paid anyone anything =_P u can keep telling urself that little guy.. 

you deny the fact that nobody on the server takes you srsly lol even the banned admin yoobs is more known then you regardless if banned or not ;L stay trying to be relevant in ragging while you're as small in ragging as a lion cub just that a lion cub can hurt people which you cant :) you're harmless you dumb whale lol , don't come me now with "OMG I HAVE DOXERS ME DDOS YOU" nd the crap lol the only website you know over doxing is "searchmyip.de" or w.e LOL

1 minute ago, Craig said:

LMAOO PISTOLPOPPER Gets banned after refusing to pay 500k after losing NH Stake, shortly after he decides to pay the 500k for unban to his lord Boney Money after talking so much shit. Anyways Thanks https://prnt.sc/sapdyr https://prnt.sc/sarogd https://prnt.sc/sar94q https://prnt.sc/sard6i https://prnt.sc/sard6i

u can go ask gretar how i got unbanned little guy =_P u can keep making things and try to get ur team the 15 min of fame because of me.. it wont happen little guy hahahah 500k is still in my bank..

1 minute ago, Coughfish said:

you deny the fact that nobody on the server takes you srsly lol even the banned admin yoobs is more known then you regardless if banned or not ;L stay trying to be relevant in ragging while you're as small in ragging as a lion cub just that a lion cub can hurt people which you cant :) you're harmless you dumb whale lol , don't come me now with "OMG I HAVE DOXERS ME DDOS YOU" nd the crap lol the only website you know over doxing is "searchmyip.de" or w.e LOL

haha so you get emotional now ? i make you upset? why you keep typing back slave? ur still not relevant stop trying to prove me ur sometthing? like idc about you just find the rock and hide under it.. u just mad cause i dont allow u to comeback? or is it cause i make 500k a year and drive a bentley while u roll around with ur rusty bmx? l0l.. 

what are you trying to prove here little guy =_P? u will never get my full attention or full approval to try make comeback little slave.. just go find a rock and hide under it again.. jeez little guy u never been relevant like i already told you random

hide under it? bro lol you didn't last 30h in *** after that you and team yaks never logged in again? , "full approval comeback" lol stop trying to use big words to act smart lol. imagine being stuck on "=_P" not even the zeplins use it anymore cause we all wen't to stick with our lifes since you dumb whale along with mia , nick , ty_ and the other shitters couldn't last nor make us do anything srs lol. you're as much as a slave as snow jr the guy who begged ddosers to stop ddosing him lol ;( if it comes hard on hard you don't do shit **FACTS** "random" lol the guy who made you log on exiled , spk and rspspk sure im a random lmao i dont give a single fuck over ragging anymore since i stick with my life nowdays you still rag and sucess to fail it LMAO.

2 minutes ago, Pistolpopper said:

u can go ask gretar how i got unbanned little guy =_P u can keep making things and try to get ur team the 15 min of fame because of me.. it wont happen little guy hahahah 500k is still in my bank..

haha so you get emotional now ? i make you upset? why you keep typing back slave? ur still not relevant stop trying to prove me ur sometthing? like idc about you just find the rock and hide under it.. u just mad cause i dont allow u to comeback? or is it cause i make 500k a year and drive a bentley while u roll around with ur rusty bmx? l0l.. 

post pic of your bentley rn then? i don't even have a bmx since i have my feet :) got my friends that can drive me anywhere lol don't have the spare money to do the driving license right now ;) ,mad lol you're cringe as cringe as "cr1nge" the guy who said he could dox but only had infos from leaked oss datas :) lol , you make 500k gp per year you mean? :) little man.. you have much to learn ngl. now post a pic of your bentley (from your dad probs) ngl.

Just now, Boney Money said:

By the way to everyone reading this its fake, he asked to nh stake, then to show the items to show he actually has the amount, then fakes the pics with his own items, this is all after I beat him for a 500k nh stake. Topic comin soon

gotta love to see his excuses im predicting them
"I GOT DDOSED"
"PING WAS HIGH"
"WAS AFK"
"YEA YOU USED AHK"
"NICE OTHER DUDE ON YOUR ACC"
"RIGGED LOL RNG PKER"

2 minutes ago, Boney Money said:

By the way to everyone reading this its fake, he asked to nh stake, then to show the items to show he actually has the amount, then fakes the pics with his own items, this is all after I beat him for a 500k nh stake. Topic comin soon

you can make ur fake topic little boy nobody will even open or watch it... ur not just that relevant random hahhaa

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

you don't want me to ruin that fragile ego with gretar's response.

you dont want me to leak ts talks from you going crazy and being hysterical do you? dont forget boy :)

4 minutes ago, Boney Money said:

#1 prof pic, plz give award

4 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

post pic of your bentley rn then? i don't even have a bmx since i have my feet :) got my friends that can drive me anywhere lol don't have the spare money to do the driving license right now ;) ,mad lol you're cringe as cringe as "cr1nge" the guy who said he could dox but only had infos from leaked oss datas :) lol , you make 500k gp per year you mean? :) little man.. you have much to learn ngl. now post a pic of your bentley (from your dad probs) ngl.

gotta love to see his excuses im predicting them
"I GOT DDOSED"
"PING WAS HIGH"
"WAS AFK"
"YEA YOU USED AHK"
"NICE OTHER DUDE ON YOUR ACC"
"RIGGED LOL RNG PKER"

excuses ? u got killpic of me at ::funpk where im wearing ghostly robes and red dhides.. dont ever talk to me again l00l0l here is picture of ur member at :;duel dieng to me in clan cup gear while im using the same gear i made you anxious with l0l.. i also have 5 of this of you? thats why u never go ;;duel anymore little dog...

QbKcCqW.png

excuses ? u got killpic of me at ::funpk where im wearing ghostly robes and red dhides.. dont ever talk to me again l00l0l here is picture of ur member at :;duel dieng to me in clan cup gear while im using the same gear i made you anxious with l0l.. i also have 5 of this of you? thats why u never go ;;duel anymore little dog...

QbKcCqW.png

i'm not even in that team? why you pussying out with that now lol "killpic" :L got 500kills from you on dif rsps probs since you even copied my suiciding rag style?. lol. , who blacks his pms lol dif people on your acc huh? :) , jokes besides i dont even know pker 22 lol go ask him if he knows me :D have fun while you do that ima go bully people on roblox since they seem to be mental more stable , having a more varianty on comebacks / vocabular. yours is very limited ;L

1 minute ago, Coughfish said:

i'm not even in that team? why you pussying out with that now lol "killpic" :L got 500kills from you on dif rsps probs since you even copied my suiciding rag style?. lol. , who blacks his pms lol dif people on your acc huh? :) , jokes besides i dont even know pker 22 lol go ask him if he knows me :D have fun while you do that ima go bully people on roblox since they seem to be mental more stable , having a more varianty on comebacks / vocabular. yours is very limited ;L

u think i talked to you random.. yes bye bye now have a nice day retard.. since u cant handle the heat w me u better go play club penguin !

u think i talked to you random.. yes bye bye now have a nice day retard.. since u cant handle the heat w me u better go play club penguin !

lol yea i'd love to play club penguin like in 2008 again lol , you quoted the wrong guy with a killpic , having a mental breakdown? crying irl so you cant see? god.. your ego is higher then a horse on 2 feet irl lol.. stay as a clown with limited vocabular lmao

7 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

lol yea i'd love to play club penguin like in 2008 again lol , you quoted the wrong guy with a killpic , having a mental breakdown? crying irl so you cant see? god.. your ego is higher then a horse on 2 feet irl lol.. stay as a clown with limited vocabular lmao

stop being so emotional i still dont know who you are like what you want fan? autograph? lmao 

1 minute ago, Pistolpopper said:

stop being so emotional i still dont know who you are like what you want fan? autograph? lmao 

yea nice vocabular limited again lol keep repeating yourself under every comment? god.. nobody is your fan not even dead people are your fans LMAO you got exposed by 3 people and then your comebacks is "fan fan fan" god.. limited vocabular idiot.