PISTOLPOPPER LOSES 500k NH STAKE, SCAMS, GETS BANNED, THEN PAYS.

Boney

LMAOO PISTOLPOPPER Gets banned after refusing to pay 500k after losing NH Stake, shortly after he decides to pay the 500k for unban to his lord Boney Money after talking so much shit. 

Also on his new topic those were fake pics, he asked to nh stake them, then to show how much they have and faked the pics saying they paid for off, this was all after he lost the nh stake too lmfao. You can tell just by looking at the second picture, him cutting out their names. 

But anyways thanks again for half ur bank pistolpopper hope to see you back at hills.

pistol.jpg

pistol2.jpg

pistol3.jpg

pistol4.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pistolpopper said:

? i can make 100 of topics like this about you if u want? u know faking things about me wont make me off you? or wont make stop bully you.. u cant win this war little guy.. no matter u do =P my posts gets thousands of views and ur nothing =_P

why would he fake anything? lol you're mental instable as hell.. go lick dick of your daddys bentley which you don't even have :L , you cant bully anyone lol you had to pay to be unbanned but said "ASK GRETAR HOW I GOT UNBANNED" NIGGA GRETAR DOESNT KNOW YOUR ASS LOL he doesn't even has you in his fl under "Zezima" , "thousands of views" lol?????????????????????????????? are youok , you got clowned even jblind doesnt know your ass :L

1 minute ago, Coughfish said:

why would he fake anything? lol you're mental instable as hell.. go lick dick of your daddys bentley which you don't even have :L , you cant bully anyone lol you had to pay to be unbanned but said "ASK GRETAR HOW I GOT UNBANNED" NIGGA GRETAR DOESNT KNOW YOUR ASS LOL he doesn't even has you in his fl under "Zezima" , "thousands of views" lol?????????????????????????????? are youok , you got clowned even jblind doesnt know your ass :L

i guess im so deep inside ur head now that u jsut flaming nonsense =_P haha i dont even read what you say little guy.. like told you already many times, if u want autograph just say so.. u nothing more than a fan

9 minutes ago, Pistolpopper said:

i guess im so deep inside ur head now that u jsut flaming nonsense =_P haha i dont even read what you say little guy.. like told you already many times, if u want autograph just say so.. u nothing more than a fan

not really lol you're rn typing more then doing lol genx is waiting to brid stake you on osrs but guess you bolt there only aswell? :L stick to bolting only thing you good at dumb dog , dont quote the wrong guy with a killpic again lol mental breakdown , crying , limited vocabular is what fits you :) you can keep typing i may response in a couple of days :)

16 hours ago, Pistolpopper said:

don't forget the time you died for 8 max sets in one day (all to half tbs). Stop typing lol you're 5'5 and your asian. Sit in the corner spastic

• 11 months later...

sit the fuck down rat ! hahaahahaha we al love you pistolpopper !

On 5/4/2020 at 7:41 PM, Pistolpopper said:

? i can make 100 of topics like this about you if u want? u know faking things about me wont make me off you? or wont make stop bully you.. u cant win this war little guy.. no matter u do =P my posts gets thousands of views and ur nothing =_P

cry is free freakboy of roatz !