Special Attack Weapons

So I'm a consistent PKer, I have a total of 50 kills over my seven accounts, and my all time favorite special attack weapon would be the Armadyllian Godsword, I have a few problems with it, it doesn't high enough or not consistently, It is very expensive at a whooping 4,200-4,700 player killer points. In my opinion I think the Armadyllian Godsword should have a max hit cap in rune of 82, and a guaranteed hit of 55. Now on the other hand i think dragonite claws should have a max hit cap of 55 in max strength and a guaranteed hit of 25. they are so overrated trash. Vesta's Longersword is okay, but Please make the Dragon Dagger P++ hit a guaranteed 30+. In 200 hundred hours of player-killing, it's sad to say I've only got 52 kills total because these weapons don't hit high enough. I think the Kowatchi's Sword should cost 25% special attack and hit a guaranteed 60-80 but only hit every 2 game ticks. I also think you should be able to add weapon poisoning to the armadyllian godsword and venom to the dragonite claws. Please leave feedback or send me max sets in game. -Lootnshoot- :)

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, meth smoker said:

So I'm a consistent PKer, I have a total of 50 kills over my seven accounts, and my all time favorite special attack weapon would be the Armadyllian Godsword, I have a few problems with it, it doesn't high enough or not consistently, It is very expensive at a whooping 4,200-4,700 player killer points. In my opinion I think the Armadyllian Godsword should have a max hit cap in rune of 82, and a guaranteed hit of 55. Now on the other hand i think dragonite claws should have a max hit cap of 55 in max strength and a guaranteed hit of 25. they are so overrated trash. Vesta's Longersword is okay, but Please make the Dragon Dagger P++ hit a guaranteed 30+. In 200 hundred hours of player-killing, it's sad to say I've only got 52 kills total because these weapons don't hit high enough. I think the Kowatchi's Sword should cost 25% special attack and hit a guaranteed 60-80 but only hit every 2 game ticks. I also think you should be able to add weapon poisoning to the armadyllian godsword and venom to the dragonite claws. Please leave feedback or send me max sets in game. -Lootnshoot- :)

had a good giggle 🤣

4 hours ago, meth smoker said:

"Kowatchi's sword" WHAT LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i want some of whatever you smoked before making this post

22 hours ago, meth smoker said:

bro what pills or stuff did you smoke/take.. i want some

First of its armadyl, and coming from me using ags at 99 at t and 99 str on real osrs. Ags here already hits constantly high with special. 

Secondly, dragon claws dont need a cap. Its 82 damage. Or 84. 

Claws just need to be recoded to hit. A 0. Not once have I seen claws hit a 0. 

Lastly. They both already OP and overcoded. 

Claws and ags on osrs I hit specials comepared to roat 30% accuracy and stregth. Must be new to osrs if u dont realize they both OP and overcoded. 

And guaranteed damage? Man... I had a giggle as Well.  5k u can make in 20 minutes of slayer

Edited by Start Safing