Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

TOMMYTRASH12

Flame war

Recommended Posts

i dont want to flame arun... hes a good man lmfao

 

edit 1: i dont want to flame anymore. i will accept arun's apology whenever:)

 

EDIT: i think we're good now... at least from the discord messages we are.

Edited by Isaiah

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Isaiah said:

i dont want to flame arun... hes a good man lmfao

 

edit 1: i dont want to flame anymore. i will accept arun's apology whenever:)

 

EDIT: i think we're good now... at least from the discord messages we are.

Ok you’re up against @JBLIND instead gl

Share this post


Link to post

Now everybody from the p.k.z
Put your mothefucking hands and follow me
Everybody from the p.k.z
Put your mothefucking hands up
Look Look

Now while he stands tough
Notice that this man did not had his hands up
This free world got you gased up
Now who's afraid of the big bad wolf

1, 2, 3 and to the 4
1 pac, 2 pac, 3 pac, 4
4 pac, 3 pac, 2 pac, 1
You're pac, he's pac, no pacs, none

This guy ain't no mother-fuckin Mc,
I know everything he's got to say against me,
I am white, I am a fuckin bum, I do live in a trailer with my
mom,
My boy Future is an Uncle Tom.
I do got a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob who shoots
himself in the leg with his own gun,
I did get jumped by all 6 of you chumps
And Wink did fuck my girl,
I'm still standin here screamin "Fuck The Free World!"
Don't ever try to judge me dude
You don't know what the fuck I've been through

But I know something about you
You went to Crankbook, that's a private school
What's the matter dawg? You embarrassed?
This is guy's a gangster, he's real name's Clarence

And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence's parents have a real good marriage
This guy don't wanna battle, He's shook
'Cause there no such things as half-way crooks
He's scared to death
He's scared to look in his fuckin yearbook, fuck Crankbook

Fuck the beat, I go acapella
Fuck a papa doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck y'all if you doubt me
I'm a piece of fucking white trash, I say it proudly
And fuck this battle, I don't wanna win, I'm outty,
Here, tell this people something they dont know about me.

 

gotcha @JBLIND

 

*credits go to my man smackd: https://imgur.com/7YihY7D so i dont get copywrote lmfao

Edited by Isaiah
credit and shit

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Dab mi said:

If fouad replies i'll murder his family the stupid dutch fuck

theres so much anger in u that u can only vent on the internet i legit feel sad for u lol. (dont reply on this  ty)

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

theres so much anger in u that u can only vent on the internet i legit feel sad for u lol. (dont reply on this  ty)

lol You act like im taking anything you say to heart. You're some weird dutch guy who spent his entire preadolescence nutriding other weirdos over the internet to get into a team just to be treating like their punching bag 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Dab mi said:

lol You act like im taking anything you say to heart. You're some weird dutch guy who spent his entire preadolescence nutriding other weirdos over the internet to get into a team just to be treating like their punching bag 

ah yes says the guy that joined a team (dead team btw) that was flaming him bout his dead father good one l0l

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

ah yes says the guy that joined a team (dead team btw) that was flaming him bout his dead father good one l0l

Funny how you talk about that but you spent 4 years nutriding a team just for them to dox you behind your back =P
But the problem is i dont think anyone in mortem mentioned it? Most flames were usually about rsps. It's you and your backward ass dutch ego that takes it out of the game which is why on multiple occasions you've been told to shut up or you'll log off for a while. You're nothing but a spoilt brat. Even raja would kick your ass lmao.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Dab mi said:

Funny how you talk about that but you spent 4 years nutriding a team just for them to dox you behind your back =P
But the problem is i dont think anyone in mortem mentioned it? Most flames were usually about rsps. It's you and your backward ass dutch ego that takes it out of the game which is why on multiple occasions you've been told to shut up or you'll log off for a while. You're nothing but a spoilt brat. Even raja would kick your ass lmao.

dox behind my back weird huh dont know where that comes from. mortem isnt a thing buddy get over it "spolt brat" good one wheelie 😛

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

dox behind my back weird huh dont know where that comes from. mortem isnt a thing buddy get over it "spolt brat" good one wheelie 😛

 

Don't try and use a inside joke, Noone likes you lol. It's the whole reason you've been stuck on this shit for the past 8 years. Genuinely reevaluate where you're going lmfao. You say you're studying engineering right? But You never log off roat. You never log off discord not to mention you're more concerned about a rsps team called 'rat gringo' than you are with your so called 'engineering' certificate.
please don't ever assume you're on top, You're a braindead dutch moron that gets passed around more than your mother did in the 80's
Your only flame is 'wheelies" (which is an inside joke, I'm clearly not in a wheelchair) or "Nice dad" and the problem with both of those things is you wouldn't say anything irl because you're literally 5'2 and look like harry potter.
Know your place monkey

👍

Edited by Dab mi

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Dab mi said:

Don't try and use a inside joke, Noone likes you lol. It's the whole reason you've been stuck on this shit for the past 8 years. Genuinely reevaluate where you're going lmfao. You say you're studying engineering right? But You never log off roat. You never log off discord not to mention you're more concerned about a rsps team called 'rat gringo' than you are with your so called 'engineering' certificate.
please don't ever assume you're on top, You're a braindead dutch moron that gets passed around more than your mother did in the 80's
Your only flame is 'wheelies" (which is an inside joke, I'm clearly not in a wheelchair) or "Nice dad" and the problem with both of those things is you wouldn't say anything irl because you're literally 5'2 and look like harry potter.
Know your place monkey

👍

like i said u are a very angry guy and kinda jealous at me by the looks of it. U could ask any ratgang member theyd know when exams are coming im MIA for a month straight u dont see me anywhere but ye :P

u'ill make something off ur life once u stop taking this game too seriously and ur only goal on this game is to flame and be toxic towards people i couldnt imagine how u'd function in the society :/

Share this post


Link to post

Yo

13 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

like i said u are a very angry guy and kinda jealous at me by the looks of it. U could ask any ratgang member theyd know when exams are coming im MIA for a month straight u dont see me anywhere but ye :P

u'ill make something off ur life once u stop taking this game too seriously and ur only goal on this game is to flame and be toxic towards people i couldnt imagine how u'd function in the society :/

Wow you think i'm angry over some dutch guy with an ego on a game that has dreamscapes combat system. yep lol nice.
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you'd lie over the internet, seeing as you've denied and confirmed that the photo of you i posted was and wasn't your irl many times. You aren't learning anything besides how to be a weird internet gangster. I'm 20 in 3 weeks and can guarantee i accomplished more than you before i hit 16 than you have in your entire life. But that's irl and it doesn't matter considering we're on a game from 2001 (your birth year if im not wrong)

Edited by Dab mi

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...