This is bullshit

Still getting banned for AHK'ing, when I'm not, this is what I'm doing and this is what I'm getting banned for:

@Gretar @Legend™ @Smackd @JBLIND

Is Roatz gonna be the only rsps which forces players to pk according to how staff pk's? We know this shit didn't come from Gretar himself, probably complaints from staff that suck at pking so he made them this detector

Why not put me on pk cooldown? I told you staff I could quit pk'ing just to make you feel comfortable but you go ahead and macban me twice

1 hour ago, 1 slap said:

Raja why is it only YOU who is complaining about this though bro?

Because I'm the only one who pk's like that on Roat? Plus it's not only me but the other ones won't bother defending themselves cuz they know it's pointless, they'll get banned or told that their family's will be raped by Staff, the puppets who think they're all that but they're just confused employees

no, there are others that pk like this - the fact of the matter is as we have mentioned before the statistics your account gives off is EXACTLY the same to when you was using your spam clicker of which you admitted to using... If you want to discuss it further you can speak with Gretar, we're going off of what he pulls for us and he agrees with the decisions that have been made 

8 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

no, there are others that pk like this - the fact of the matter is as we have mentioned before the statistics your account gives off is EXACTLY the same to when you was using your spam clicker of which you admitted to using... If you want to discuss it further you can speak with Gretar, we're going off of what he pulls for us and he agrees with the decisions that have been made 

Are you saying I didn't learn from the first time I was macbanned? Do you think I enjoy being macbanned? Do you even realize how frustrating it is trying to convince you something you already know? I've read your response a thousand times over and over again because it feels like I'm going nuts I literally want to murder you so you can feel my dissapointment in you

If I was to use a spamclicker IN A FIGHT it'd mess up my prayers, food, special attack, just because I showed you it in safe-zone once you're using it against me because you personally don't like me. And what FUCKING statistics or pattern are you talking about a spamclicker would click numerous times per second, it's 1:1 NOW

And ofcourse Gretar will agree on the decision he DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK first of all he has no PK'ing experience why would I need his opinion anyway, and he just doesn't care in general he let's you handle shit and since you don't like me, it's not a surprise I'm macced

Tell me what to do now, do I continue PK'ing exactly like Amenity in this video (1:1) and hope I don't get macbanned for the THIRD time? Do I stop PK'ing completely? When are you guys going realize I'm not talking shit I'm not wasting my time in private conversations with you on discord over my BAN ON A GAME YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITS it's unfair as FUCK. I didn't even get a fucking warning fuck right off unban my shit right now your shitty detector doesn't work IDC

@Smackd Dude help me out here they're trying to make me think I'm doing something im not

12 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Oh no! you're disappointed in me.. FUCK omgs..., I think a handcam vid is due - @Gretar thoughts? 

You didn't read or care about what I said

If this employee doesn't listen or care then who will? @Gretar Come on, tell me.

You're the biggest prick, you know I'm not stupid enough to make a post or give u my attention but you need this, power on this game is the only power you've had in your life. You need to act as the professional employee gretar hired u to be, the same little guy you were when u were server support

EMPLOYEE LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE SO MAD 

42 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

EMPLOYEE LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE SO MAD 

Ok, do your job right? Employee. You only have a job because of us players

I wish people knew you from the time you were server support or even before that. Silent shy guy who never left ::CW, pk'ing was never on his mind

now he's a pk police, banning people for no reason. ur a dick, a prick, horunge

you're just salty lol - been caught out after all these years, not sure why you're trying to reference my early days of playing roat (bit weird), not an employee as this is not a "job" but you can keep saying that if it makes you feel better (idk weird);

8f489058a07bc8d0fc4e0ab972fc99d1.png

Stop crying lol 

51 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

you're

34 minutes ago, repent said:

your life is so wasted and shallow you NEED roatpkz in order to be happy Overall

salty lol - been caught out after all these years, not sure why you're trying to reference my early days of playing roat (bit weird), not an employee as this is not a "job" but you can keep saying that if it makes you feel better (idk weird);

8f489058a07bc8d0fc4e0ab972fc99d1.png

Stop crying lol 

Finally, a solution

@repent You’ve lost in life you have negative points you’re a nobody a rat you tried to kill yourself over this game a few years ago you can’t joke about that pussy

14 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Ok, do your job right? Employee. You only have a job because of us players

I wish people knew you from the time you were server support or even before that. Silent shy guy who never left ::CW, pk'ing was never on his mind

now he's a pk police, banning people for no reason. ur a dick, a prick, horunge

toggaf diputs  ouy gnikp ta kcus yleniuneg uoY

On 5/9/2020 at 5:30 PM, l DONT NOW said:

Still getting banned for AHK'ing, when I'm not, this is what I'm doing and this is what I'm getting banned for:

@Gretar @Legend™ @Smackd @JBLIND

Is Roatz gonna be the only rsps which forces players to pk according to how staff pk's? We know this shit didn't come from Gretar himself, probably complaints from staff that suck at pking so he made them this detector

Why not put me on pk cooldown? I told you staff I could quit pk'ing just to make you feel comfortable but you go ahead and macban me twice

You're 100% correct this is allowed on osrs i use it in DMM.