First ROATZ 99 w00000tttt CONGRATULATIONS BOYS@!!!!

1 minute ago, Heavy Debt said:

Ah, the classic "hes a catfish" cope. Why dont you big up a player instead of hate? Jealousy is a disease my friend i pray you find relief. 

Why you simpin? It was a joke. You running for server support or something? cause i don't think any of the recent SS got it from riding dick if Jblind has a issue or it's hurt his feelings he'll give me a warning or ban me. END OFF. He doesn't need someone riding his dick when hes got the ladies for that.

3 minutes ago, Rot Tries pknew said:

Why you simpin? It was a joke. You running for server support or something? cause i don't think any of the recent SS got it from riding dick if Jblind has a issue or it's hurt his feelings he'll give me a warning or ban me. END OFF. He doesn't need someone riding his dick when hes got the ladies for that.

I don't even understand what the fuck you're talking about lmfao, obviously its my cock that gets ridden like a carousel in six flags during Halloween holiday. Also nobodys riding any dick, the staff are actually haters so suck my dick idiot before i have ur sister on her knees like she committed witchcraft in salem during 1692

2 minutes ago, Heavy Debt said:

I don't even understand what the fuck you're talking about lmfao, obviously its my cock that gets ridden like a carousel in six flags during Halloween holiday. Also nobodys riding any dick, the staff are actually haters so suck my dick idiot before i have ur sister on her knees like she committed witchcraft in salem during 1692

I can ride my bike with no handlebars,NO HANDLEBARS.

3 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

lol stop grasping at straws my dude

you literally went on a rant about how your mother is amazing and how shes raised you all by herself. Now don't try to back track or i'll link her number and have her necking me like 2 giraffes during mating season

Edited by Heavy Debt