Update the Smithing Shop

Hello Everyone,

this is making me suicidal.

ca98367337d2c68ecb548120bacaf390.png00b7086a9bc4c0ce28e2941443ab1189.png

Can you spot the Difference?

No?

Me neither.

Please for the love of god, add Bars instead of ores to the Smithing Shop.

Smelting the Ores to Bars dosent even give you Skilling Points. Its absolutely worhtless doing all that work just to finally be able to smith your own very mtihril Dagger from scratch.

Ive pked for the last 3 Years on the server and been skilling for the past month since the release, but some Skills really need a re-work. Just like smithing.

Now let me proceed to mention our Lord and Savior @Gretar

Edited by 1Day2Die
Community Service
  • Haha 1

Smithing is aids and gay it's way too slow. It's arguably faster on osrs than here doing gold bars at bf

The rest of the skills haven't been added pretty sure it was planned for last xmas 

1 hour ago, 1 slap said:

skillers matter to! I can’t honestly comment on this I think I’m 28 thieving and that’s all the skilling I’ve done, so you don’t make any PKT from smithing at all bro?

you get skilling points when you smith stuff

25 minutes ago, Z Sver said:

I'm not big into skilling on Roatz but I do agree that we should update skilling to add more variety to it.

doubt we're getting anything added to current skills before the rest of the skills are added. 

3 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

Smithing is aids and gay it's way too slow. It's arguably faster on osrs than here doing gold bars at bf

The rest of the skills haven't been added pretty sure it was planned for last xmas 

you get skilling points when you smith stuff

doubt we're getting anything added to current skills before the rest of the skills are added. 

Undoubtedly you're correct. I really do not think many players play Roatz for skilling- perhaps other than slayer. So I understand that there is no demand for it currently but it would be nice to see some new things here and there. I understand why Gretar has it off to the side temporarily.

9 hours ago, 1 slap said:

skillers matter to! I can’t honestly comment on this I think I’m 28 thieving and that’s all the skilling I’ve done, so you don’t make any PKT from smithing at all bro?

no you do not make alot of Skilling points from daggers (which you forced to do in start) you make no profit whatsoever at smithing in start

10 hours ago, 1 slap said:

Ye sorry for the confusion. You get SkillPoints for actually smithing stuff, but you have to smelt all  the bars yourself beforehand and you do not get skillpoints for that, which takes even more time than the actual smithing

12 hours ago, 1 slap said:

if you want to skill go play osrs lol... if you cant afford $10 a month you got other problems

@Isaiah ? My post I clearly said the only skill I had was 27 thieving or some shit so why would I need to quit to skill on OSRS. I was just stating skillers are also vital for the growth of Roat as it creates new pking hotspots, and a new player base entirely. Just like the gamblers matter. So take your ass somewhere else??

18 minutes ago, 1 slap said:

@Isaiah ? My post I clearly said the only skill I had was 27 thieving or some shit so why would I need to quit to skill on OSRS. I was just stating skillers are also vital for the growth of Roat as it creates new pking hotspots, and a new player base entirely. Just like the gamblers matter. So take your ass somewhere else??

but roat is a ‘PKING’ server... hence the name. “Roat PKZ” 

3 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

its 20$ lmao nobody buys your shit skins.

maybe in your shit currency... assumed you were from america, but guess not vOv

This has been suggested numerous times, including ways to effectively implement it in the current skilling system. If it's not been updated by now, I honestly don't expect it will be until a major skilling update rolls around.

Your best option for training smithing, presuming nothing has changed since I got 99, is to: (1) smelt Iron bars in the Resource Area or the Donator Dungeon, or (2) smelt bars and make platebodies. I, personally, smelted bars on the Skilling Island (the Donator Island bank chest/furnace spot is marginally better now) and smithed them into platebodies at the anvil nearby the Dareeyak teleport in the Wilderness.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Aelin said:

This has been suggested numerous times, including ways to effectively implement it in the current skilling system. If it's not been updated by now, I honestly don't expect it will be until a major skilling update rolls around.

Your best option for training smithing, presuming nothing has changed since I got 99, is to: (1) smelt Iron bars in the Resource Area or the Donator Dungeon, or (2) smelt bars and make platebodies. I, personally, smelted bars on the Skilling Island (the Donator Island bank chest/furnace spot is marginally better now) and smithed them into platebodies at the anvil nearby the Dareeyak teleport in the Wilderness.

you used iron only?

4 minutes ago, 1Day2Die said:

you used iron only?

No, I made platebodies with the second method I mentioned. I was first to 99 Smithing and, at the time, the Resource Area was way too active to smelt Iron bars in for any reasonable length of time (especially given I'm not in any CC). The first player to max, "Ty For 07", did do Iron bars in the Resource Area all the way to 99 (he had protection) and said the XP/hr was comparable to my method - still slow, but substantially more relaxed/AFK-able.

1 minute ago, Aelin said:

No, I made platebodies with the second method I mentioned. I was first to 99 Smithing and, at the time, the Resource Area was way too active to smelt Iron bars in for any reasonable length of time (especially given I'm not in any CC). The first player to max, "Ty For 07", did do Iron bars in the Resource Area all the way to 99 (he had protection) and said the XP/hr was comparable to my method - still slow, but substantially more relaxed/AFK-able.

but smelting only will not give you any skillpoints :l

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

but roat is a ‘PKING’ server... hence the name. “Roat PKZ” 

maybe in your shit currency... assumed you were from america, but guess not vOv

Shit currency? Sorry what? the dollar will always be the highest Rate on The Money-notes?.. Wouldn't wonder me if Dollar will become the world currency.

1 minute ago, Coughfish said:

Shit currency? Sorry what? the dollar will always be the highest Rate on The Money-notes?.. Wouldn't wonder me if Dollar will become the world currency.

there are different "dollars"... i demonstrated how much my items would be in the states, because i assumed you lived there. if you look again, you can clearly see my items are not worth $20 but ill write them in text so you can see it.

my Bayonet Doppler is worth $400.82 USD

my AK47 Fire Serpent is worth $259.49 USD

my M4A1 Master Piece is worth $145.63 USD

sorry if you couldnt see them because your eyes are crossed:/ mb

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

there are different "dollars"... i demonstrated how much my items would be in the states, because i assumed you lived there. if you look again, you can clearly see my items are not worth $20 but ill write them in text so you can see it.

my Bayonet Doppler is worth $400.82 USD

my AK47 Fire Serpent is worth $259.49 USD

my M4A1 Master Piece is worth $145.63 USD

sorry if you couldnt see them because your eyes are crossed:/ mb

- Nobody buys them still? If they Sell so easy (btw you siting in the skins since 2years?) Why you don't sell them then you don't even play the game , if you were "Srsly" into blackmarket (aka salemarket for skins on csgo) You wouldn't be sitting on a Rsps forum crying cause people get staff befor you :/  Now go blow gretar one and get not staff again ;/ You're more then 5 faced bud.. get a grid :)

41 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

- Nobody buys them still? If they Sell so easy (btw you siting in the skins since 2years?) Why you don't sell them then you don't even play the game , if you were "Srsly" into blackmarket (aka salemarket for skins on csgo) You wouldn't be sitting on a Rsps forum crying cause people get staff befor you :/  Now go blow gretar one and get not staff again ;/ You're more then 5 faced bud.. get a grid :)

i never claimed to be part of 'black market forums' you inbred... and i like to keep them for whenever i do play a game, or two of csgo ill be pimpin:/ and who even are you? is this an alt forum account because youre hiding?

and no one buys the skins? get a reality check... you couldve just Googled 'buy csgo skins' and got flooded by a WAVE of links to 3rd party csgo items:/ I just bouught the csgo items and im waiting for them to raise in price then ill dump them for PROFIT as i dont need the money right now. thanks for your input though:)

Edited by Isaiah
On 5/17/2020 at 9:34 PM, Isaiah said:

i never claimed to be part of 'black market forums' you inbred... and i like to keep them for whenever i do play a game, or two of csgo ill be pimpin:/ and who even are you? is this an alt forum account because youre hiding?

and no one buys the skins? get a reality check... you couldve just Googled 'buy csgo skins' and got flooded by a WAVE of links to 3rd party csgo items:/ I just bouught the csgo items and im waiting for them to raise in price then ill dump them for PROFIT as i dont need the money right now. thanks for your input though:)

1. Hiding? More like my Main forum account is forever muted thanks to jbshit :)
"you COULD of just googled" you think i have the time to litarlly google your skins? IF YOU CAN SELL THEM THEN SELL THEM go lick balls or some shit LOL