- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Xex

Giving 10k pkpt each to the next 10 people who make a post about me

the next ten people to make a post about me gets 10k pkpt good luck.

1 hour ago, ZopeDaPope said:

you have yoobs and sinister in your signature, u can smd they both got cancer irl

rent free

6 hours ago, ZopeDaPope said:

you have yoobs and sinister in your signature, u can smd they both got cancer irl

and who the hell ru lmao!!!!!!!! @Xex getta load of this guy!

Just now, Xex said:

ll00000l hes so childish ignore him @Xex

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Xex said:

ll00000l hes so childish ignore him @Xex

Did you @ yourself ? lmfaoo and those retards got clrd from runescape for life after i violated them, jason (sinister) still has problems irl from me, and the reject yoobs had mentals problems from the start of it anyways, felt bad for him, but who r u anyways in game, never saw u in my life smh, forums rat

On 5/18/2020 at 9:28 AM, ZopeDaPope said:

Did you @ yourself ? lmfaoo and those retards got clrd from runescape for life after i violated them, jason (sinister) still has problems irl from me, and the reject yoobs had mentals problems from the start of it anyways, felt bad for him, but who r u anyways in game, never saw u in my life smh, forums rat

Ah yes, my lifes never been the same since Zion from roatpkz clrd me. @YoobsDaBaller good fight lad! lol!

• Upvote 1

Literally haven't thought about you in 3+ years, can tell you're still obsessed with superior human beings. Keep my name out your mouth before i post ur ugly sisters fanny pics u fucking spasticated rodent look alike.

2 hours ago, CertainlyNotSinister said:

Ah yes, my lifes never been the same since Zion from roatpkz clrd me. @YoobsDaBaller good fight lad! lol!

The only thing that got cleared is his crack fiend brother 🤣

Can see you haven't learnt any discipline in the military, don't catch me calling your commanding officer 

• Upvote 1