Happy Halloween

Gretar

56344885a1196_hween.thumb.png.9078207e3a

Happy Halloween everyone, hope you all enjoy you're day.
For our Halloween event this year, there are three spooky skeletons placed around the wilderness and if you and kill them the rewards will be yours.

If you are staying at home, we will be hosting some community events and there are a lot of prizes to be given out so keep tuned for that. They will start around 7pm GMT.

-RoatPkz Staff Team

download.thumb.jpg.65b1a8ef6bd2eadeb82d0

• Upvote 8

Well, Viva didn't seem to understand me, lol.

Am I killing These Skeletons, or are there special skeletons? You mentioned 3 spooky skeletons but others are saying kill regular, so idk..

viva madrid is only israel, and you are killing wrong skeletons the other ones are spooky (level 666)!

Well, Viva didn't seem to understand me, lol.

Am I killing These Skeletons, or are there special skeletons? You mentioned 3 spooky skeletons but others are saying kill regular, so idk..

rly, there spooky skeletons randomly spawn in wildy if u have chat on u can see the pop ups in chat there randomly spawned through out wildy, they switch mele to range idk about mage

Edited by Graphics

viva madrid is only israel, and you are killing wrong skeletons the other ones are spooky (level 666)!

rly, there spooky skeletons randomly spawn in wildy if u have chat on u can see the pop ups in chat there randomly spawned through out wildy, they switch mele to range idk about mage

Ty both. I've been online for the past hour and not seen a pop-up tho