Gym life

Gym Life

Are you dumb or stupid ?? Huhh? Are you dumb or stupid???

fucking idiot if in guilty yeah i would have said that. But since im not guilty in my eyes and i didnt do anything wrong i wont say that im guilty. 

you know why?? Because i didnt scam him at all and secondly it wasnt even a scam. @Gretar please respond cant talk with your staff team.

• Upvote 1

fucking idiot if in guilty yeah i would have said that. But since im not guilty in my eyes and i didnt do anything wrong i wont say that im guilty. 

you know why?? Because i didnt scam him at all and secondly it wasnt even a scam. @Gretar please respond cant talk with your staff team.

you know why?? Because i didnt scam him at all and secondly it wasnt even a scam. @Gretar please respond cant talk with your staff team.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

you know why?? Because i didnt scam him at all and secondly it wasnt even a scam. @Gretar please respond cant talk with your staff team.

Go fuck you're self @Gym Life They are doing a great job! Banning idiots,retards and dick heads like you.

Thanks @Gretar, @Fantastic, @JBLIND, @goat, @Supremium You da gang man land gang rang dang ding dong.

And @Xex you my nigger boy ❤️

• Hmmm 1

9 hours ago, Gym Life said:

Can i ask who you are? You fucking stupid random paki

I am the best arab pker in the whole wide world and i play 20 hours a day. Get at my lvl @Gym Life. If you didn't RWT you would not be in this position. Roat pkz wont support you're finances anymore kiddo! Time to get a real job fella their is always something brighter. Good luck in life hopefully you won't be a bum like me playing roat pkz 20 hours a day. Bye Young Kid 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Rot Tries pknew said:

@1 slap Ask @JBLIND he will help you probably if you suck him off in staff toilets just need to get him to telly you bro

Bro you can ask all staffs who the king of roatpkz is. Fucking orphan rat im #King Gyms fucking donkey, i was the guy who fixed this server, helped this server, boosted this server, promoted this server. Who the fuck are you im most known guy of this server fucking random fat prick. Im 7 years on this server you just walked around the corner shit ass kid

10 hours ago, Gym Life said:

Bro you can ask all staffs who the king of roatpkz is. Fucking orphan rat im #King Gyms fucking donkey, i was the guy who fixed this server, helped this server, boosted this server, promoted this server. Who the fuck are you im most known guy of this server fucking random fat prick. Im 7 years on this server you just walked around the corner shit ass kid

Are you dumb? I use to own Fatalx in 2008. Im sure @Gretar knows who i am. @Gym Life Go fuck you're self and stay banned are you dumb? are you stupid? are you mad? huh? like bitch are you dumb? @Xex look at this banned idiot needs to go neck himself aat edge

20 hours ago, Gym Life said:

Calm your ass down little man

• Haha 1