lynchmob droped

TANK

first i wana say this kid is fucking shit ye i died to him made 1 mistake it happens look how i pk most of the time  https://i.gyazo.com/1f9460947d6087c26f3edbe8b56d537e.mp4

after about 30 chances multiple ags specs on 50-60hp off pry kid finals dies. got an ego when he prys melee every 2 seconds and still dies fuck out my wildy dog ur forever on my hit list, making a topic on me trying to chase clout fuck is you thinking https://gyazo.com/1881a1c156710d1c100cd1b2ee19fb77

https://gyazo.com/f9bd2b892fba8adef7700f70e57cead2

i dont even pure nh had to chase him around in every style coz he trys his hardest to avoid

shout outs to ratgang we dominating this game pm2spy

Lynchmobb420 ((May 24, 2020) - (15-33-26)).png

1 hour ago, Coughfish said:

You talk and talk all your Computer skill is is fking rsps? :////////////////////////////////////////777777777777 LLOL and dont come me with LoL your ass would get smoked in Csgo / Smite / paladins / Pubg etc.

And minecraft don’t 4 get your origins

Imagine lacking so much self confidence your paki ass cant post a full client screen shot 

Only thing you could be hiding is either

A. When RPKZ takes the kill pic it would show your ahk clicking on all items at once and they woulda been greyed out a bit to resemble you clicking them and this would have been a self ban thread 

OR

B. You were shaking like a queer eating a hotdog and were launching everything in your fucking inventory left, right, down and up simply trying to tab after you ADHD kicked in after specing

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/24/2020 at 5:49 PM, Tesfxye said:

This is your Competition now ahking is detected 😬😬😬😬

more of a competition that fighting u 5-0 on u and 1-1 on him :P

10 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

Imagine lacking so much self confidence your paki ass cant post a full client screen shot 

Only thing you could be hiding is either

A. When RPKZ takes the kill pic it would show your ahk clicking on all items at once and they woulda been greyed out a bit to resemble you clicking them and this would have been a self ban thread 

OR

B. You were shaking like a queer eating a hotdog and were launching everything in your fucking inventory left, right, down and up simply trying to tab after you ADHD kicked in after specing

shut your stupid mouth faggot i didnt ask for your opinion,since i got a new laptop roatpkz has been taking screen shots like that.did i kill u for max is that why ur upset ?

Never owned a max set in my life now I know for a fact your mentally handicapped and your ego makes you think erratically you need to get back on your meds retard. No automatic rpkz pics are taken like that it does not work like that, I spent 49 hours trying to fuck up the auto screen shot for shits and giggles but can not be done. So stop acting retarded next time you say my name it's either to suck my dick or giving me grapes for breakfast fucking swine

On 5/26/2020 at 3:07 AM, Yoobs da king said:

Never owned a max set in my life now I know for a fact your mentally handicapped and your ego makes you think erratically you need to get back on your meds retard. No automatic rpkz pics are taken like that it does not work like that, I spent 49 hours trying to fuck up the auto screen shot for shits and giggles but can not be done. So stop acting retarded next time you say my name it's either to suck my dick or giving me grapes for breakfast fucking swine

asking another guy to suck your dick yeh... u a faggot ahahah.u dont know what ur talking about stupid 4ner do something

22 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

1 problem, being here 8+ yrs I still don't know who you are? Keep acting like a fucking inbred you worthless shit stick

Wait l0l0l ur one of those kids I kill all the time trying to skill on a pk server ahaha,wow 8 years and ur still shit btw never heard of you 

? "Safe I Run" is my username please post 1 screen shot of my killpic, I never skilled in wilderness so guess your paranoia be kicking in and everyone around you is an FBI Nigger coming after ur corn flakes

Don't reply unless you have a killpic of me you fucking swine

Retard is such a fan of Lynch he had to make his forums account this year just to flame him. Something tells me your not all there pal?

2 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

? "Safe I Run" is my username please post 1 screen shot of my killpic, I never skilled in wilderness so guess your paranoia be kicking in and everyone around you is an FBI Nigger coming after ur corn flakes

Don't reply unless you have a killpic of me you fucking swine

Retard is such a fan of Lynch he had to make his forums account this year just to flame him. Something tells me your not all there pal?

Listen here u Down syndrome fuck I know u enjoy typing useless shit on forums with ur fat fingers but how about u go outside for once u little faggot if u want to talk we can go on voice call u stupid victim know ur place 

Weird this would be the 9th time you acted big then I hopped in vc and you never showed up I even offered to walk my camera outside for you and ur bois and we all woulda gone on a walk.

Accuse me of replying with useless shit but look whos tweaking, look whos making replies that take 2 seconds to make because your so fucking heated and you you've been fucked multiple times now because you said you probably killed me which you have not and I have almost 10,000 deaths so the fact you aint killed me yet further proves your irrelevant 

So PLEASE keep replying I beg of you I need something fun to do at 9PM you out here stressing meanwhile im chillin with all my friends wheres ur friends? Clan owner doesn't count shitter you won his 200k giveaway don't make you his friend retard your just his tool to get payments from Gretar for maintaining a clan on roatpkz.

And you quote my reply every fucking time because your so damn insecure you need the person your shit talking to return because if they don't your ego just assumes you won some pissing contest on a forum no one even uses in 2020 lol fix up you fucking moron

Edited by Yoobs da king
Tulrak4Demote

4 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

Weird this would be the 9th time you acted big then I hopped in vc and you never showed up I even offered to walk my camera outside for you and ur bois and we all woulda gone on a walk.

Accuse me of replying with useless shit but look whos tweaking, look whos making replies that take 2 seconds to make because your so fucking heated and you you've been fucked multiple times now because you said you probably killed me which you have not and I have almost 10,000 deaths so the fact you aint killed me yet further proves your irrelevant 

So PLEASE keep replying I beg of you I need something fun to do at 9PM you out here stressing meanwhile im chillin with all my friends wheres ur friends? Clan owner doesn't count shitter you won his 200k giveaway don't make you his friend retard your just his tool to get payments from Gretar for maintaining a clan on roatpkz.

And you quote my reply every fucking time because your so damn insecure you need the person your shit talking to return because if they don't your ego just assumes you won some pissing contest on a forum no one even uses in 2020 lol fix up you fucking moron

l00l0l man said his out here chilling with all his friends cba.......btw who the fuck r u even talking none of the things u are saying are relevant to out convo, im kinda confused are u talking to me or someone else? guys writing a fucking paragraph reponds get a life u geek ll0l0l0l

10 hours ago, TANK said:

l00l0l man said his out here chilling with all his friends cba.......btw who the fuck r u even talking none of the things u are saying are relevant to out convo, im kinda confused are u talking to me or someone else? guys writing a fucking paragraph reponds get a life u geek ll0l0l0l

You simply got manhandeled tbh.. You're nothing more then a guy playing a game and bragging over your bank/kdr/ks W.e you do but you're a useless whale :l Nothing more then a Cloud IN the air 

5 hours ago, Coughfish said:

You simply got manhandeled tbh.. You're nothing more then a guy playing a game and bragging over your bank/kdr/ks W.e you do but you're a useless whale :l Nothing more then a Cloud IN the air 

And who are u his boyfriend?

21 hours ago, TANK said:

And who are u his boyfriend?

Doesn't matter who who is? Lol stop acting like you are known in the world?... Get your Wood outa your ass you're a nobody in game as irl.
And to your "excuse"

On 5/27/2020 at 5:35 AM, TANK said:

Listen here u Down syndrome fuck I know u enjoy typing useless shit on forums with ur fat fingers but how about u go outside for once u little faggot if u want to talk we can go on voice call u stupid victim know ur place 

then you said 

On 5/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, TANK said:

You merk something? Digging your own grave. At first you bring "voice" On the board then when @Yoobs da king Brings it up you say "U are saying things that are not rlevant to this convo" 

Keep digging your own grave :l You're probs a bellend irl as in games if people hit you with personal information you will Say "This is not relevant for our conversation so wym".

2 hours ago, Coughfish said:

Doesn't matter who who is? Lol stop acting like you are known in the world?... Get your Wood outa your ass you're a nobody in game as irl.
And to your "excuse"

then you said 

You merk something? Digging your own grave. At first you bring "voice" On the board then when @Yoobs da king Brings it up you say "U are saying things that are not rlevant to this convo" 

Keep digging your own grave :l You're probs a bellend irl as in games if people hit you with personal information you will Say "This is not relevant for our conversation so wym".

get yoobs's cock out of ur mouth

20 hours ago, TANK said:

get yoobs's cock out of ur mouth

Was a friend of "yoobs" but heads up i guess? :l , Why you assume always peoples sexuality? You're that insecrue over yourself? I'm not gay , never will but thanks? Mayb ask your dad how to find your sexuality after he fucks you in the ass 2deep you think everyone who hits you with Words is gay :/ Nice life btw how long do you play per day again 20hours?

40 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Then get ur dick away from me retard cus I aint that Yoobs faggot, retard changed my name to this fucking inbred. No one with a ounce of a functional brain left would ever like a dog shit swine like himself.

LOL imagine getting your name cucked hahaha

On 5/30/2020 at 5:35 AM, Coughfish said:

Was a friend of "yoobs" but heads up i guess? :l , Why you assume always peoples sexuality? You're that insecrue over yourself? I'm not gay , never will but thanks? Mayb ask your dad how to find your sexuality after he fucks you in the ass 2deep you think everyone who hits you with Words is gay :/ Nice life btw how long do you play per day again 20hours?

eww u have some rly sick thoughts bro im kinda worried for. i work a full time job how would i be able to play 20 hours a day retard l0l0l

On 5/30/2020 at 4:32 PM, Yoobs da king said:

Then get ur dick away from me retard cus I aint that Yoobs faggot, retard changed my name to this fucking inbred. No one with a ounce of a functional brain left would ever like a dog shit swine like himself.

once again im kinda lost who are u talking to? seems like you have the wrong conversation

7 hours ago, TANK said:

eww u have some rly sick thoughts bro im kinda worried for. i work a full time job how would i be able to play 20 hours a day retard l0l0l

once again im kinda lost who are u talking to? seems like you have the wrong conversation

"full-time job" - People are not allowed to work The entire week no matter what the job is are you okay? even i , a person who works on a building site only 1 day per week.