Clue Scrolls

Gretar: Let's add resource area upon the release of skilling so all players who want to skill can while at the same time give players more reason to PK..

ALSO GRETAR: Let's add clue scrolls that are obtained commonly at the resource area where profits are typically slow to goodish that the players will spend the 10k pkt they made in a week at resource area on boxes trying to protect their clue on death only to be ass fucked sideways with no fucking lube by us needing to spend 20k - 1m pkt on a nigger item to finish a clue we already blew 1 week savings on to keep.

This would not be a problem but unfortunately not every player wants to suck hind tit of some washed up clan leader with a fag voice just for pkt gain on a private server. Fix up retards. 

Coulda had lag fixed,

coulda had dead clicks fixed,

Could had a new boss,

coulda had new content not in wilderness to give solo players more of an edge

But instead we get content that just made 49 players rage, up and fucking quit in past 2 days because they are now forced to join a shitter clan just to do anything with the new clue scroll content.

Wish I could say I expected better from you Gretar but it's quite clear your letting someone else make the calls because you can't do shit on your own it's fucking embarrassing lol. I'm managing just fine with clues + items but we have a piss ton of solo players just fucking leaving.

KNOW WHAT don't fix or change shit because maybe once all these solo players quit because of your stupidity your shitty ass host located in your fucking mud hut will be able to support the player base and lag will be gone. Idk nigga maybe that's your strategy at this point clean up the stragglers to fix lag. Your a fucking clown always have been... 

Clues are a great addition mate, Fanta and Gretar did a fucking amazing job on them, you don’t have to skill at resource arena it’s high risk for higher xp rate for a reason mate. I’d like to see more bosses though for sure in and outside of PvP definitely. Even an instance vorkath being added would be sweet as the dhcb and dragon hunter lance pretty useless imo.

Edited by 1 slap