I lost my items

If you disconnected at Kraken roat dc system would have teleported you to safety at home with your items it doesn’t charge. Do you have an email set? If you haven’t, you most probably been hacked. Get hold of a member of staff they’ll be able to see if your account was compromised and deal with the person who done this to you. 

::setemail

Edited by 1 slap
7 hours ago, 1 slap said:

If you disconnected at Kraken roat dc system would have teleported you to safety at home with your items it doesn’t charge. Do you have an email set? If you haven’t, you most probably been hacked. Get hold of a member of staff they’ll be able to see if your account was compromised and deal with the person who done this to you. 

::setemail

in xvideos ha ha ha .... I was in the room and from there I got out when I reconnected I was in egdeville only with 2 items .. and if I have the email verified. I returned immediately and there was nothing on the floor. today is the 2nd time it happens to me

15 hours ago, khalxxxdrogo said:

in xvideos ha ha ha .... I was in the room and from there I got out when I reconnected I was in egdeville only with 2 items .. and if I have the email verified. I returned immediately and there was nothing on the floor. today is the 2nd time it happens to me

Xvideos🤣

You’re actually dcing? Or just afk bro because everytime I dc I’ll teleport to a safe zone automatically and when I log in I’m safe. Strange mate.