Remove Divines / Wipe Elysians and make them a rarer drop

Should the Elysian be wiped and be made a rarer drop?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Elysian be wiped and be made a rarer drop?

You're a Global Admin, should know how to make a proper poll even if its unoficial.

Its totally biased. Should re do the hole poll & make it impartial. After reading your description it induces to vote for what you want the people to vote.

After this, considering you won't edit nothing, what for?

To make it easier to clans control whole wilderness/donator cave?? Im fine how it is. Let the independent people who won't join a pking clan have any defence against people piling them. 

Edited by madcusbad
Just now, Smackd said:

I don't know how many times I need to bring this up for Gretar to take it serious.

Maybe they'll cost pkp when herblore gets added soontm

31 minutes ago, madcusbad said:

You're a Global Admin, should know how to make a proper poll even if its unoficial.

Its totally biased. Should re do the hole poll & make it impartial. After reading your description it induces to vote for what you want the people to vote.

To make it easier to clans control whole wilderness/donator cave?? Im fine how it is. Let the independent people who won't join a pking clan have any defence against people piling them. 

Confused pink guy - YouTube

no brew cap, that's just a dumbass idea in the first place to me, it's a RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER why and just why would you ever add a brew cap for the wildy..............................................   

divine needs to be yanked from existence tho, and have ely wiped and way more of a rare drop. 

40 minutes ago, madcusbad said:

Can you just shut the fuck up lol.

Smackd i agree, sadly this retard i have quoted is a fish with no iq

Just now, ZopeDaPope said:

no brew cap, that's just a dumbass idea in the first place to me, it's a RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER why and just why would you ever add a brew cap for the wildy..............................................   

divine needs to be yanked from existence tho, and have ely wiped and way more of a rare drop. 

oh nice yea ur mothers a whore too

11 minutes ago, Smackd said:

I don't know how many times I need to bring this up for Gretar to take it serious.

Can't forget pid, No angler above 121 in pvp (nh tank will quit cause he's a shit noob)
5 second spec tab timer.
WAOWEOAWOEAOWEOAWOEOAWEOAWEOOAWEOAWEOAOWEO

• Upvote 1

If u wipe ely and make it rarer, you'll run into the same problem months from now. Ppl will be camping corp 24/7 due to high demands and the ely supply will replenish.

It's either complete removal or not. 

Edited by zite
4 minutes ago, Dab mi said:

Can you just shut the fuck up lol.

Smackd i agree, sadly this retard i have quoted is a fish with no iq

oh nice yea ur mothers a whore too

Can't forget pid, No angler above 121 in pvp (nh tank will quit cause he's a shit noob)
5 second spec tab timer.
WAOWEOAWOEAOWEOAWOEOAWEOAWEOOAWEOAWEOAOWEO

Dab you're a dumb no name rat, never heard of you and never seen you in game, if you speak up again imma have to give your sister the pipe, if you continue your mother's next kiddo. Learn your place before you have to learn a lesson 

But +1 for the spec tab timer you got something right in your life at least.

Edited by ZopeDaPope
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, madcusbad said:

I was going to type out a thorough response however, I realized I see you camping a divine in ancestral anytime you're in any sort of risk, therefore your input is invalid to me and I don't care what you have to say as you're being bias, you're not credible enough to even comment on the state of the wilderness since you just bolt rag in multi.
In short, put your feelings aside nothing is bias, vote no and move on I don't care kiddo.

1 hour ago, madcusbad said:

How is any of what he said biased? The entire community can agree that the divine and ely are way too overpowered for their prices. The only people who say it isnt are the same ones who cant enter the wildy without it. Anyone with an IQ of a walnut can tank a clan with just a divine and torags, which seems fitting for you clearly as you're ironically showing bias.

Just vote no and you'll be just fine.

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, Smackd said:

I was going to type out a thorough response however, I realized I see you camping a divine in ancestral anytime you're in any sort of risk, therefore your input is invalid to me and I don't care what you have to say as your being bias, you're not credible enough to even comment on the state of the wilderness since you just bolt rag in multi.
In short, put your feelings aside nothing is bias, vote no and move on I don't care kiddo.

I don't even PK in deep nor with ancestrals. LOL !!! 

Should expect a little more from a global admin, rather than going with ad hominem argument. Funniest part is im not the boy who're actually shit talking!!

Have a good night! 

1 minute ago, madcusbad said:

Should expect a little more from a global admin, rather than going with ad hominem argument. Funniest part is im not the boy who're actually shit talking!!

Have a good night! 

Did not read I do not care LOL.

its literally impossible to die currently even though the pj timer for spec trading is broken aswell, if u have 16 brews and divine u will never die even if u just pray melee (have got 20 clips of 5 min focuses of sucky noobs doing this), either add a brew cap or remove this effect from PvP in 5+ wild because its literally only good for braindead monkeys

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

Honestly Nerf arcane, spectral, elysian and divine to be dog shit so price drops. Then once prices are down to fuck all nothing make them spawnable so you don't have to give much pkt to the owners of said shields. 

Problem solved

3 hours ago, madcusbad said:

Have a good night! 

You're both unbelievably retarded LOL

On to the point, Divine will most likely be wiped regardless for around 300k pkpt - by doing this Ely will rocket up in value which will make it harder to get yes but it won't stop the fact that they're tons of them in the economy already as they were never rare enough in the first place - they should both be wiped, I think Ely's go for around 130-150k pkpt now  

• Upvote 6
1 minute ago, JBLIND said:

You're both unbelievably retarded LOL

On to the point, Divine will most likely be wiped regardless for around 300k pkpt - by doing this Ely will rocket up in value which will make it harder to get yes but it won't stop the fact that they're tons of them in the economy already as they were never rare enough in the first place - they should both be wiped, I think Ely's go for around 130-150k pkpt now  

!!!!!! this

• Introduce herblore > make sanfews/saradomin brews have a value.
  • Removing divines was polled recently.
  • Wiping elysians is a temporary sollution, will be a matter of time to get it back to the old situation. Most of the competitive pkers will pay whatever is needed for a shield that is a +1 anyways. 
  • Discuss about a potentional brew cap
Edited by Knasterd
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Smackd said:

The Wilderness is flooded with people using 15 brews and Divine / Elysian which is pretty underwhelming in terms of competition and aids all together, made this un-official poll just to get a general idea of what the community thinks should be done.

Thank you.

Divine needs full wipe and removal. Idk why the fuck it hasn't happened yet. Ely needs wipe & reintroduction. PG will close so fast LOL. 

2 hours ago, Knasterd said:
  • Introduce herblore > make sanfews/saradomin brews have a value.
  • Removing divines was polled recently.
  • Wiping elysians is a temporary sollution, will be a matter of time to get it back to the old situation. Most of the competitive pkers will pay whatever is needed for a shield that is a +1 anyways. 
  • Discuss about a potentional brew cap

Herblore horrible idea, too many people would leave. Brew cap is a good idea tho

11 hours ago, Ya Mama said:

Divine needs full wipe and removal. Idk why the fuck it hasn't happened yet. Ely needs wipe & reintroduction. PG will close so fast LOL. 

Herblore horrible idea, too many people would leave. Brew cap is a good idea tho

you can't speak over anything realted to pking dumb bolt ragger
- herb is a good idea hence THEY CAN make brews finally cost pkp and sanfews.
now shut the fuck up you dumb bolter

On 6/3/2020 at 1:34 PM, ZopeDaPope said:

Dab you're a dumb no name rat, never heard of you and never seen you in game, if you speak up again imma have to give your sister the pipe, if you continue your mother's next kiddo. Learn your place before you have to learn a lesson 

But +1 for the spec tab timer you got something right in your life at least.

Nice keep going and i'll drop your mothers maiden name and then we can have a real convo you stupid ginger fuck

6 hours ago, Persona said:

idk why the fuck you speaking you dumb retard , divine shouldn't be a thing in the first place in any game.

Honestly I have a Divine and it isnt as overpowerd as people think. 

I tested at fun Pk a while back. Simply whip divine.  Vs whip Ely

Out of 28 crabs and 6 or so rematches. 

I had 2-12 food left. So average 6 food remaining out of 28. 

If you cry about divine. Just buy one. Ely is almost just as good tbh

And divine does not 100% absorb

You can still max

@Gretar  @JBLIND  @admins @Smackd

Can you please describe the exact affect Divine has. 

Similar to Ely has a 1/3 chance to reduce 30% damage. 

What is Divine. For example: "Divine has a 'x' amount of chance to reduce 'x, amount of damage"??

Edited by Start Safing
More info
On 6/4/2020 at 1:30 AM, Coughfish said:

you can't speak over anything realted to pking dumb bolt ragger
- herb is a good idea hence THEY CAN make brews finally cost pkp and sanfews.
now shut the fuck up you dumb bolter

1: I dont bolt
2: Random
3: Why make brews cost money when it's a PK server? Making brews cost shit will just make people leave.
4: Who are you?
5: Pretty sure you own a divine yourself & use it to pk soooooooooooooooooo

1 minute ago, Ya Mama said:

1: I dont bolt
2: Random
3: Why make brews cost money when it's a PK server? Making brews cost shit will just make people leave.
4: Who are you?
5: Pretty sure you own a divine yourself & use it to pk soooooooooooooooooo

1. you do bolt? half the time im at hills you use a divine?

2. random? ask smackd who i am
3. why? cause it would make pkp sink into the economy again
3. ? 1 question 2times ask smackd who i am

5. i don't even have money for a divine ?

42 minutes ago, Persona said:

Yea i did and ur mad xD Ty 4 play

You aren't otherwise you would of been in roblox disc already tagged 500times :) forgot you don't "play" it but you "code" it nice logic a coder tests his games you dumb pic.. No brain whatsoever even paramingo has more braincells then you.. mr "litozinnamon" :) Thats not you we both know it retard.

19 hours ago, Coughfish said:

You aren't otherwise you would of been in roblox disc already tagged 500times :) forgot you don't "play" it but you "code" it nice logic a coder tests his games you dumb pic.. No brain whatsoever even paramingo has more braincells then you.. mr "litozinnamon" :) Thats not you we both know it retard.

Me and lito are laughing at you in raidcall rn

20 hours ago, Coughfish said:

Sure thing. Map designer and saying you code the game :/ If you coded it what's the co-owner's name then? you should know it , also join the roblox disc with the acc then :) see you in gen call at roblox.

Shay and Kevin (axisangle) are my boys Lol Btw you've been playing our game for ur whole life Stop fanboying meh