Clan Warfare Event - Multi Event!

Gretar

logosmall copy.png

Clan Warfare Event!
Due to the large popularity of Multi Clans on Roat Pkz we've decided to add a brand new Multi Event. The event is held at one of four random locations in the wilderness, a small zone will appear there and the clan with the most amount of kills there wins the event. The Clan Warfare event is ran automatically 3 times per day by the server.

Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 09.35.00.png

The Clan Warfare in action
We had a test run this morning, runs good!

Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 09.36.44.png

The Clan Warfare Interface
The interface will show you the top 3 clans - along with your current clan (big g) and your amount of kills.

Q&A
Do I lose items during the event?
Yes, the event is in the regular wilderness, you will lose items.

How do I collect kills during the event?
Kill players in another clans while you or they are inside the barrier zone. Combat 126 required.

6964.png Event Rewards
image.png  #1 - Diamond Key (20K PKP)
image.png #2 - 10,000 Pk Points
image.png #3 - 5,000 Pk Points
image.png #4 - 2,500 Pk Points
image.png #5 - 1,000 Pk Points

Watch_detail.png  Event Times
14:00 Server Time
20:00 Server Time
23:00 Server Time
(You can also see the countdown in the quest tab)

I really want to add some more single events, if you have any suggestions feel free to message me on here or post below. 😀

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

fam do this at like top north west corner of the map near gorillas and agility arena for singles, make it so every time u get a kill u get immunity for 1 minute and that u have to risk 5k, you can't get tbed in the zone but u can get tbed out of it, so either u deathmatch someone or u can get tbed if u leave without getting the immunity, put a 12 brew cap on it and dont allow ely or divines to be used

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, keep talkin said:

fam do this at like top north west corner of the map near gorillas and agility arena for singles, make it so every time u get a kill u get immunity for 1 minute and that u have to risk 5k, you can't get tbed in the zone but u can get tbed out of it, so either u deathmatch someone or u can get tbed if u leave without getting the immunity, put a 12 brew cap on it and dont allow ely or divines to be used

This is a good idea for a future update for singles content. :) 

Idea for singles:

Easts (it was very popular zone way back)
wests (would be fun cause you can get dragons to pj) - same with easts
Graves - Which is very popular pk zone in most servers

Needed to enter zone and Other
-5k risk (or up)
-8 Brew cap
-No divine , No Pvp armour  (ely allowed since its apart of osrs itsself)
-No tbing allowed in the zone (to avoid just spec tabbers)
-If you get a kill you have 20 secounds to loot (so you don't get killed instantly) - Since alot of people cry over pjers lol (pussys btw)
-If A person trys to tb in the zone He gets redskulled (means he will lose everything including his pet)

-If a person spec-tabs He will get 1hit by the server (and die at his location he tabs to)

@Gretar

Hope you like my ideas.