Possible bug? Lost Divine

zite

Ign - Zite

Time it occured - around 11p-11.15p central USA 6/10/20. 

Bug - tonight I lost my divine around donator zone. I recall leaving the dzone and stood outside of the entrance so I could grab a snack. Came back and my char was dead. I'm not sure if I was poisoned or how Brodyrs got my kill. We're both in the same cc and he doesn't recall ever attacking me. As you can see from the cc message everyone was shocked. 

Another strange thing is that on my kill message it doesn't indicate what lvl wilderness I died in, so I assume I must have died outside of donator zone. Brolyrs went around dzone to search for my loot and he was unable to find it. 

This is a very strange case because I don't recall him ever attacking me, and he was unable to find my loot anywhere. Could you please check any logs you have of my missing divine. If it wasn't a bug then I'll just take it as a loss and apologize for the inconvenience. But if it was a bug I hope this situation can highlight some potential bug fixes. 

Thank you. 

dsfsdfdsf.PNG.2dc5673bed14a2f95ed5f78fc452a173.PNGdsfdsfdsf.PNG.5213e84f0b31302685204fba4a357509.PNG

• Sad 1
26 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

You died to Brodyrs but KIDD PK was the one that picked it up, it has since been sold in the TP 

I was prob low hp and didnt realize I was poisoned or something outside of dzone cave, thought I was safe. Thanks for clearing it up. Will keep in mind for the future.