Braindead?

On 6/12/2020 at 10:19 AM, Coughfish said:

Dear Xex,

I have a small (just like my dick)  confession. Forgive this pouring of my arab heart.

I cherish  the al-kharid duel arena, where we first met. The moment I sent you my first duel request I knew you were going to be a hot rwter. Recently, I have began to regard you as much more than just a hot shekel trader.

My feelings for you intensified when I saw you spamming the forums. I was further wowed by your tremendous shit-posting skills.

You have a trimmed-dicks like a jewish falafel and the most sexy big-nose I've ever seen. When I look at you, I just want to handle your lehema and massage your shlong. 

You're so special, i love it when you rant about not getting vet-rank. The way you find random rap songs to describe how you feel turns me on.

I know that to you I'm just a skinny arab boy but I think we could be happy together, rwting without getting caught. 

Please, say you'll be mine Xex!

All my love
Coughfish

Fuck off lmao 

Edited by Xex
11 minutes ago, Persona said:

Looooooooool i planked you Yday for max

What? I played yday 30mins and i was 20mins of that afk nice one?
Also didn't you quit 3year's ago ? , good that you can also expose yourself hiding on alts lol
Also post the max pic if you even have it lol , stop changing the theme you moron :/ wannabe coder..