Some suggestions & Ideas

If u loot it must take the most high risk

If someone offline u still can see his green dot in the minimap

Make the Pre-Made Kit restoring also full spec including time as it now.

You can't blacklist ur target?? I think it must be changed asap. I fall in a lot of targets that ragging/pjing/rushing. The game cannot must me to unblack list him.

I think ppl doesn't need to advertise to join out clans in yell. It's spamm imo. Make the yell clean and soft.

Make it you can't vengeance again if you are already did. It must comes an message: "You've already venged".

Make it players cannot click buttons/interfaces while fight like: emotes, etc.

Adding another button on right clicking chatbox "When u right click an username" - It should be there Add to blacklist. ( It much easier to add players to there ).

Moving interfaces for resizable & fullscreen

Make players/npcs can hits you while teleport! (And if your HP is 0 while teleing, then you should die on the spot) Example: CLICK HERE

You must be 10 seconds out of being in combat to trade.

You must be 10 seconds out of being in combat to drop items.

You must be 10 seconds out of being in combat to open interfaces.

• Hmmm 1
1 hour ago, Ilgaz said:

loot WHAT?

Litarlly no.

-Would kill the thing of The hp/restore prayer,Box.

You can't blacklist ur target?? I think it must be changed asap. I fall in a lot of targets that ragging/pjing/rushing. The game cannot must me to unblack list him.
-Nobody cares at all go riskzone if you tryna riskfight.

I think ppl doesn't need to advertise to join out clans in yell. It's spamm imo. Make the yell clean and soft.
? ::yelloff is for you a thing retard.

Make it you can't vengeance again if you are already did. It must comes an message: "You've already venged".
Theres a timer for a reason retard.

Worst idea so far in whole forums.

Adding another button on right clicking chatbox "When u right click an username" - It should be there Add to blacklist. ( It much easier to add players to there ).
-no ::blacklist exists tf you doing?

- No need.

Make players/npcs can hits you while teleport! (And if your HP is 0 while teleing, then you should die on the spot) Example: CLICK HERE

Lol what.

Who drops items?.

- Lmao neck it stop.

👔
17 hours ago, Ilgaz said:

I dont understand your point of view but understanding that made me think of mines... which is if you mean the higher cost dropped items on the floor should pop on the first buttons.. Then yeah totally agree but doesn't seem to bother anyone so probably disagreed.

Yea doubt that should be included.

This feature is rated differently on each every single rank which would cause a mess preparing its system from the floor, don't find any reason why it should restore your special attack after Reloading the kit, the timer has been set for a reason to delay pkers from rushing and constantly bugging the wilderness. No thanks for this greed. breed 

This custom feature is limited and only works at edgeville wilderness. Otherwise you can enable your Rag Defence for multi + Deep wilderness but only holds back them newbies so I should recommend considering the powerful command ::Riskdef, It should be very useful to the most.

That occurs and happens a lot which is may be troubling at some point but rules must be confined to (::Rules), But there's other options you can use like muting the yell ( ::MuteYell ) simply just like that or report the player if has crossed any line or spammed more than once per chatlog :)

True Dat. Amen

Uhhh. Hmm Whatthefuck is that?Lol.

Not necessarily its already been made to trick you for distractions. Fly above that 

Adding another button on right clicking chatbox "When u right click an username" - It should be there Add to blacklist. ( It much easier to add players to there ). Bruh you should stop being so fucking much lazy and just right ::blacklist then add them player names innit.

On top of that I would recommend gretar to expand the restrictions for far beyond.

Well there's a few recommendations are so worthy here and may progress the server and turn it more joyful according to these plans and new constant updates. My suggestion is keep them updates more coming non stop, Fix all bugs possible and take care of the community by showing love and respect on their topics because We All Matter eventually. Right G? @Gretar 

1 hour ago, Ilgaz said:

You look affected and disgruntled people lol, anyway.  You can disagree my ideas Idrc, but I think my ideas will advance this game.

You ideas are a bunch of shit that make no sense and won't affect anything in the good way. it will make people just pvm more. 
THEREFOR FUCKOFF.

• Hmmm 1
3 hours ago, Coughfish said:

You ideas are a bunch of shit that make no sense and won't affect anything in the good way. it will make people just pvm more. 
THEREFOR FUCKOFF.

You are all brainless and trying to teach me what the players will do and what not? I owned a multiple rsps before, so I have more experience so, make sure to shut your mouth, and go do some life.

3 hours ago, Ilgaz said:

You are all brainless and trying to teach me what the players will do and what not? I owned a multiple rsps before, so I have more experience so, make sure to shut your mouth, and go do some life.

"multipile rsps" cause all failed? LOL i am longer in roatz to know what is good and what not retard.

17 hours ago, Coughfish said:

"multipile rsps" cause all failed? LOL i am longer in roatz to know what is good and what not retard.

Not cos all failed cos I have life. And I don't got time for them. I hope for u getting life also, it seems umad everytime. Lol try to be happy 1 time at least I really feel sorry for you. That showing you how you're kid.

2 hours ago, Ilgaz said:

Not cos all failed cos I have life. And I don't got time for them. I hope for u getting life also, it seems umad everytime. Lol try to be happy 1 time at least I really feel sorry for you. That showing you how you're kid.

i'm a kid? mayb would love to be young again :) , "mad" im 2h per day on playing 5h per day with friends 1h on disc , listening to music , fitness hbu?. go ask gretar for how long i play