New Gambling Zone - New Flower Poker - Divine Removed!

Gretar

The greatest item/PKP sink of Roat history has arrived! Good lookin update as usual, maybe one day we'll even get a looting bag! 😆

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 18.40.09.png

You can also add items to the fountain of luck, you will lose the items forever but hopefully the RNG gods bless you.

• Wow 1

Best deal ever I appreciate the concern for debating the prices and cost of rarely used items anymore such as Dice bag it's very uncommon lately so I would also re-create it and adding to it more benefits like " BlackJack Option" should be taken into consideration asap because I probs rollback to wherever I was Enjoying best ;) Goodluck with the fresh start always a blessing to be here on roatpkz alive :P

On 6/13/2020 at 2:18 PM, Smackd said:

Everyone’s still gonna be in elysians that are half the price lol, won’t be a fix until those are also removed and made 1/1000 from Corp making them like 500k-1m

I support.  Ely is not rare drop at Corp especially claim. People just PVM all day on a private server haha

15 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

I just love how solo players would grind their dicks off for enough pkt to buy Divine and when we were able to start tanking full clans and stealing their Skotizo/Jads is when it became a problem and retard clannie inbred fucks started bitching like a 12 year old girl... Fucking pussies 

I tanked 12 guys today with an Ely, because i know how to swap when and when.  Divine to be real wasnt that much more powerful than Ely. 

Lastly, divine was fun and all. But it ain't 100% absorb. More like 60% or 70% absorb same as Ely. If not less lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...