A thought that crossed my mind.

Debate the range price for Infenral Capes and set them at ease. Was thinking probably like 120-185k or someway around that fits with the most players, or at least raise its price to like one million but disable the untradeable system therefore it should be easier to get and more abilities to use them for merchanting and control its price range in the market properly. More Ideas Soon!

Best regards

~Chef

4 minutes ago, zite said:

No, infernal cape is the biggest eco dump in the game. Making it tradable will cause fewer to be purchased in-game store and negatively impact the balance of vote points removal from the game. 

Not necessary. Other valuable items could be added to the store. Shops must be re-created and organized from the scratch again and fewer items should be removed / added. Expanding the grand exchange if you know what I mean..

Items from donator store / Minigaming and else should be more available and crowded. plus I recommend Pest Control Tokens personally for such great content and can add quality to the server by doing what's above here. ^ step by step we can reincarnate Roatpkz Like nowhere else. :) 

Other recommendations for Special-Minigames ? Make sure to post it below here and show the supprt and love needed.

Ty.

Like what the fucking point in having a rainbow partyhat in voting store with the same value as infenral capes? huh.. please remove that stupid idea, start merging the stores from scratch and re-organize it properly, I can come up with a list if wanted and fix the store.

@Gretar

1 hour ago, Coughfish said:

Trash idea its mean't to be untradable cause this game does not have The caves for it coded...

Therefor No.

- Don't come me with "Price change" vote points are staying at a good price from 1.5-1.8k per vote point.

You clearly dont follow what i've said but my whole point is not to code the caves in your mind more likely to make a splash and finna wanna touch something real.