Story of my life has been spent here on roatpkz and what the fuck do I Get??

Chef

Well at least most of it. But nonetheless during my playtime in such a long term here could've built up for at least some appreciation in return.

Now i am left with empty hands after I literally experienced everything possible on this server and there's literally nothing much left for me to do Rather than becoming one of the Server-Supporters to help increase its Energy flow and be there to Support Players when necessary and obliviously the Server As well.

To my fullest potential I seek and if there's no guarantee for me to become one piece of this puzzle then it's really pointless to continue doing what does not completely serve my higher purposes in the universe. I would really like to Discuss this matter with any qualified Staff-Members to put an end to and move on with a closure! I would really love to hear forward from anyone of you about the reasons why I can't be a part of this community as an Officially Helper and Moderator before I send another wasteless Applications after many.

Ranks I should be having at this point and believe that am specifically fit able after the long term service and the sacrifices I've done for this to become a Reality are Server-Supporter at least for (Trial) and abilities to move forward with its required duty to the fullest and maximum potentials, Hence decision should be made from the one whom is responsible and permit me to have this Power so I can use positively to impact the server and people's Heart. Plus it really gives me a motivation to stick around for much longer hours because I have lots of extra time that I could share to benefit the world. Most of my energy will flow here apparently. Dependable on results.

Other ranks I should be handed out is just simply a Veteran Rank on this Platform. No Discussion and Please no Laziness either ways I have nothing else to accomplish on this reality and I would really appreciate and enjoy the concern from my people I look up to and learned so much from during this Eid. Lol @Gretar @Fantastic @Smackd @JBLIND @Ban152 @Gied4life @Tulrak @goat @Fruitiest. Please make the right vouch for me and upgrade my situation for the better result, I can help and assist all one of you and as much as possible to Fulfill the gaps perfectly.

I hope this topic gets under consideration and would totally appreciate some cooperation before i Flee away from this life. Thanks for caring and reading this, Wish you enjoyed and appreciated my concerns. I would love to move forward and help create / build something with the community. Goodluck to every Candidate & have a nice and peaceful long lasting periods...! Such A Blessing! Please Miracles! Tuda Rabah! :)

Best sincere lovely and kindness regard to the staff team for everything they have and has done so far, Looking forward to be part of this and help push and aspire the clan to do better :P

CHEF.com

Yo btw I spend hours on other account randomly. Feel free to check and ask any topic related questions in my PM!

11 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

So you asslicking the staff to get staff is all i read. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wym ass licking the staff to get staff? this isn't even funny but i came to an realization that you're stupid or literally brain damaged like anyone who doesn't watch the words coming out from his mouth. Unbelievable you're such a distraction and your battery is dead I can sense. which explains all the boredom you're going through lmfao. Who's laughing now? Fishes already coughing or what?

Goodbye it appears i'ma choose to stand up for myself and send one more 11th Application since nearly 2018.

Thanks for sharing and caring

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Wym ass licking the staff to get staff? this isn't even funny but i came to an realization that you're stupid or literally brain damaged like anyone who doesn't watch the words coming out from his mouth. Unbelievable you're such a distraction and your battery is dead I can sense. which explains all the boredom you're going through lmfao. Who's laughing now? Fishes already coughing or what?

Goodbye it appears i'ma choose to stand up for myself and send one more 11th Application since nearly 2018.

Thanks for sharing and caring

LOL you're trying to act wise but you are probs the most Retarded asslicker i have ever meet in a forums. LOL

8 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

LOL you're trying to act wise but you are probs the most Retarded asslicker i have ever meet in a forums. LOL

ok suit yourself then stop trying to earn my attention cuz from here now on it basically stops. Kthxnbai ;)

Edited by Chef

1 minute ago, Coughfish said:

Mad cause the truth is litarlly facing you? ITS SO CUTE MAKING YOU DUMB 9 YEAR OLDS FACE THE TRUTH LOL

No bro I haven't developed any anger department for you hence not worthy of my time, ask Ice cube about me. I spit lava.

Goodluck with yourday hopefully I was a bit helpful boosting your mood up ;0 ❤️

1 minute ago, Chef said:

No bro I haven't developed any anger department for you hence not worthy of my time, ask Ice cube about me. I spit lava.

Goodluck with yourday hopefully I was a bit helpful boosting your mood up ;0 ❤️

Don't know why you posting Music video's in a dead forum LOL i don't listen to ice cube tysm.
"I spit lava" You can't even write 80bars idiot.

17 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

Don't know why you posting Music video's in a dead forum LOL i don't listen to ice cube tysm.
"I spit lava" You can't even write 80bars idiot.

Bro lmfao have a nice day already stop buzzing l0l don't you got anything better to do than literally wasting time commenting on my topic?

16 hours ago, Chef said:

Well at least most of it. But nonetheless during my playtime in such a long term here could've built up for at least some appreciation in return.

Now i am left with empty hands after I literally experienced everything possible on this server and there's literally nothing much left for me to do Rather than becoming one of the Server-Supporters to help increase its Energy flow and be there to Support Players when necessary and obliviously the Server As well.

To my fullest potential I seek and if there's no guarantee for me to become one piece of this puzzle then it's really pointless to continue doing what does not completely serve my higher purposes in the universe. I would really like to Discuss this matter with any qualified Staff-Members to put an end to and move on with a closure! I would really love to hear forward from anyone of you about the reasons why I can't be a part of this community as an Officially Helper and Moderator before I send another wasteless Applications after many.

Ranks I should be having at this point and believe that am specifically fit able after the long term service and the sacrifices I've done for this to become a Reality are Server-Supporter at least for (Trial) and abilities to move forward with its required duty to the fullest and maximum potentials, Hence decision should be made from the one whom is responsible and permit me to have this Power so I can use positively to impact the server and people's Heart. Plus it really gives me a motivation to stick around for much longer hours because I have lots of extra time that I could share to benefit the world. Most of my energy will flow here apparently. Dependable on results.

Other ranks I should be handed out is just simply a Veteran Rank on this Platform. No Discussion and Please no Laziness either ways I have nothing else to accomplish on this reality and I would really appreciate and enjoy the concern from my people I look up to and learned so much from during this Eid. Lol @Gretar @Fantastic @Smackd @JBLIND @Ban152 @Gied4life @Tulrak @goat @Fruitiest. Please make the right vouch for me and upgrade my situation for the better result, I can help and assist all one of you and as much as possible to Fulfill the gaps perfectly.

I hope this topic gets under consideration and would totally appreciate some cooperation before i Flee away from this life. Thanks for caring and reading this, Wish you enjoyed and appreciated my concerns. I would love to move forward and help create / build something with the community. Goodluck to every Candidate & have a nice and peaceful long lasting periods...! Such A Blessing! Please Miracles! Tuda Rabah! :)

Best sincere lovely and kindness regard to the staff team for everything they have and has done so far, Looking forward to be part of this and help push and aspire the clan to do better :P

CHEF.com

Yo btw I spend hours on other account randomly. Feel free to check and ask any topic related questions in my PM!

You forgot to @ me. All memes aside, I manage the staff-team (active/inactive)  @JBLIND @Smackd @Fantastic @Killbob  @Tupac . You didn't know about it because you're not in the know buddy. You obviously still have a lot to learn. All forum Server Support appeals/decisions go through me  first before it goes to @Gretar for serious consideration. I have read every appeal made by you and rejected you every time because you kiss ass, and I don't like that. You might have a decent play time but that means nothing when you have trash chat logs. I looked through your logs and didn't like what i saw (alts too even if its from months/years ago).  It doesn't matter if you believe that you deserve it, I'm sorry but that's the truth. We don't hand Server Supports out like candy anymore; we won't make the same mistake twice. If you're only playing roat for a chance at Server-Support then you need to re-evaluate why you play in the first place.  I appreciate the work ethic but sorry, not sorry. It's only a game, just have fun.   )

@1 slap 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Xex said:

You forgot to @ me. All memes aside, I manage the staff-team (active/inactive)  @JBLIND @Smackd @Fantastic @Killbob  @Tupac . You didn't know about it because you're not in the know buddy. You obviously still have a lot to learn. All forum Server Support appeals/decisions go through me  first before it goes to @Gretar for serious consideration. I have read every appeal made by you and rejected you every time because you kiss ass, and I don't like that. You might have a decent play time but that means nothing when you have trash chat logs. I looked through your logs and didn't like what i saw (alts too even if its from months/years ago).  It doesn't matter if you believe that you deserve it, I'm sorry but that's the truth. We don't hand Server Supports out like candy anymore; we won't make the same mistake twice. If you're only playing roat for a chance at Server-Support then you need to re-evaluate why you play in the first place.  I appreciate the work ethic but sorry, not sorry. It's only a game, just have fun.   )

@1 slap 

Heey, Thanks for your input it's pretty much more useful than whatever I ever heard from your chickens . Big time I owe you for this shit because it's the only thing making sense haha foreal though...

Handling out them fire crackers in the jungle became too common now and I don't find a spot for me otherwise becaause honestly I am done rebuilding on such dead end. Therefore I can not take more risks and sacrifices on here well I mean there's plenty of opportunities out there for me in real life stored and lots of people would love to invest in me hopefully. Roatpkz is my last concern when it comes to my personal interest and certain as hell that I can live and move forward without this madness. All I intended for was you most probably know my friend X, I'm here for a mission but don't seem to be reliable or anything related to satisfactory.. So I truly am working on letting go of every attachment not that i don't like the server but it feels like they owe me big time and there's nowhere to collect. Wish all of you the best I fucking Retire this gamez0r from long time ago. Kthxnbai ;) :*

20 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Didn't read 

b7bk G don't have to be like old times world has changed so have I.

Tuda rubah for you.

18 hours ago, 1 slap said:

Slapthemformepleasee1.

7 hours ago, TOMMYTRASH12 said:

You only want SS because you’re power hungry and not because you want to help people. That’s why you’re getting declined.

Try to change your mentality and stop being a douche to people you don’t agree with. Good luck!

You telling someone who plays 24/7 to change his mentality? Im done..

• Nice 1

• 4 weeks later...