Unban I P00K I

I'm Gabriel, born in Brazil, I recently joined your server just for fun, with no intention of breaking a game rule or guideline, when I come across a player wanting to sell osrs gold to me, and I didn't know it was I ended up accepting this, and in the end I was stolen by the same (Arabian Soldier) and then I went to check my story for the pixel and he banned me, being that I didn't know that the type of thing in the game was illegal! also know if the same was done with the player who stole me!
In-Game Name or Forums Name:I P00K I
Rule Broken: buy or selling osrs gold!
Date of Punishment: 17/06/2020
Appeal (100 Words Max):

I was banned yesterday by the moderator Pixel, when I approached him asking if it was illegal or not to do that type of transaction in the game, without response time or defense he soon banned me, and I looked for him because he was stolen by one of the players, no I want to break the rules of the game, just play for fun, my sincere apologies!

- In-Game Name or Forums Name: I P00K I
- Rule Broken: RWT
- Date of Punishment: June 17, 2020
- Appeal (100 Words Max): I'm really sorry for my RWT'ing, I know that RWT is against the rules and it was a bad choice to make. I understand that it affects the ROAT PKZ Eco and is unfair to other players. I have Re-read the game rules and will NEVER Do this again - I thoroughly enjoy playing Roat Pkz and pray I'm fortunate enough to have a second chance. 

Thank you for the ability to appeal.