I AM RISKING MY BANK DOING A WILDERNESS RUN! ON ROATPKZ *OMG*

4 hours ago, Coughfish said:

trash video.
- does a giveaway on ever rsps (how are you youtuber on here - video reqs are 3 per week? ) @JBLIND ? Mayb hold your own rules ? hes doing 1 vid per 3MONTHS. ITS 3 PER WEEK TO BE YOUTUBER

You little snitch are you mad your dead little sister was a rape victim? I’ll go dig and piss on her

Go shove a rosé wine up your mothers pussy you digusting son of a slut I hope you get genetic cancer fuck your dead ones fuck your family fuck your friends and fuck you

You cuck suck my dick

14 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

You little snitch are you mad your dead little sister was a rape victim? I’ll go dig and piss on her

Go shove a rosé wine up your mothers pussy you digusting son of a slut I hope you get genetic cancer fuck your dead ones fuck your family fuck your friends and fuck you

You cuck suck my dick

Some retard mad i see? imagine having a fetish on on pissing on girls LOL you love golden shower? :) go ask your dad he may give you one 
- I don't have a sister so nice try and "snitch"? im spitting facts you retard go read the youtuber reqs again then try to talk to me
- I can't read your gibberish try in english again?