"me k0ed you1" likes to be a retard

On 6/23/2020 at 2:21 PM, 1 slap said:

Well played 👏 

Thanks mate, Trying to get a bunch of people to post stuff here. That kid is litterally the sumbest i know he never makes any sense at all. You kill him. He yells 1-0 then whoever killed him he says they avoiding him and he just killed and says we running like uOkBrO?

• Haha 1

Posts killpics of lucky specs/spec + veng/axe camp hits - timings and tries to act good. 

I want to see 3,000 lucky specs/ spec + veng/ axe camp hits - timings before I ever call you even fucking decent at pking lol?

Braindead monkey ive been at ::riskzone and you typically axe camp a fucking piss ton, do not sit there with your fucking piss tube wasting our time with your egotistical mind set you retard.

I don't know k0ed but I know 1 thing I know a tryhard who requires backup at ::riskzone to watch and cheer him on and spam L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L when he red bars someone or has 40 butt pirates at his side when killing pvmers/skillers I sense a lack of self confidence/belonging on this server

Such a shame 😕

Edited by Yoobs da king
  • Haha 1
On 6/23/2020 at 2:21 PM, 1 slap said:

Well played 

On 6/26/2020 at 4:32 PM, Yoobs da king said:

Posts killpics of lucky specs/spec + veng/axe camp hits - timings and tries to act good. 

I want to see 3,000 lucky specs/ spec + veng/ axe camp hits - timings before I ever call you even fucking decent at pking lol?

Braindead monkey ive been at ::riskzone and you typically axe camp a fucking piss ton, do not sit there with your fucking piss tube wasting our time with your egotistical mind set you retard.

I don't know k0ed but I know 1 thing I know a tryhard who requires backup at ::riskzone to watch and cheer him on and spam L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L when he red bars someone or has 40 butt pirates at his side when killing pvmers/skillers I sense a lack of self confidence/belonging on this server

Such a shame 😕

Then come risk me retard? You dont know why i even posted this so mind your own your brain dead rat, He told me i never killed him a day in my life. And everytime i would kill him he would type on yell "1-0 road to raw you avoiding fuck" When i was the one that killed him and he avoids me. So why you coming on here acting like you know me? You dont know how i pked or how i use to be alot better at pking momths ago befor i broke my hand and messed up the nerves in my hand. So if next time im in game Pm me and we will risk if im not cleaned. If not pipe down uou dumb rat you dont even understand why i posted k0ed so mind your own

• 2 months later...