Immature staff.

1 hour ago, Persona said:

Cry bitch

Not really crying im showing how the "staff" are in the Private messages :) Shows that there is 0 Mature staff on this entire game which makes sense since you guys made arabic your "Mother language" Somehow. But in end you cry when one of your "Friends" get banned for rwt and such other stuff. Its funny isn't it? In end you say then "Corrputed staff" but when a person you don't know shows how immature your staff team is you explode and try your best to defend them. :) Don't reply to my topics ever again since you can't make a sentence without speaking over roatz.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:24 PM, Supremium said:

You were piping up in yell chat prior to this,  so I took it to PMs and called you out to 44s for the smoke & you avoided.

smh

"piping" i was telling you to settel it in  5v5 you dumb moron LMFAO + i gladly nh risk you max riskzone. tell me date / time if i don't have work there we do it hoe.

On 6/26/2020 at 4:47 AM, Wtf Safer said:

This guy is legit always whining and bitching

nice sentence there ever tried the dot or a , ? Doe is checking the forums allday without playing the game itsself :/ its weird enough you are on forums more then the owner himsself. Pedo incomming ?

8 hours ago, Coughfish said:

"piping" i was telling you to settel it in  5v5 you dumb moron LMFAO + i gladly nh risk you max riskzone. tell me date / time if i don't have work there we do it hoe.

nice sentence there ever tried the dot or a , ? Doe is checking the forums allday without playing the game itsself :/ its weird enough you are on forums more then the owner himsself. Pedo incomming ?

Literally nothing you just said made sense. Get an admission back to school, clearly you need it.

7 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Literally nothing you just said made sense. Get an admission back to school, clearly you need it.

Are you have a struggle reading your mother language? Oh my. Did you ever consider taking a reading course :)  you should go to a book club considering you cannot read your own language you speak since you are 3-4 lol.

4 hours ago, Coughfish said:

Are you have a struggle reading your mother language? Oh my. Did you ever consider taking a reading course :)  you should go to a book club considering you cannot read your own language you speak since you are 3-4 lol.

Not sure if you're a troll or actually mentally disabled. Probably mentally disabled judging by your other posts and comments. You need a visit to a mental health facility to get your tiny brain checked up. Goodluck

2 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Not sure if you're a troll or actually mentally disabled. Probably mentally disabled judging by your other posts and comments. You need a visit to a mental health facility to get your tiny brain checked up. Goodluck

I have a Normal brain like everyone else on the world so idk where you getting your "Shit" from since im the mature one here showing you dumb midgets how the staff are in pms and That they don't fit the role and you trying to Avoid the question lol :/ you're nothing more then an constant attetion seeker in the forums while you are on the forums more then the server owner himsself without playing the game? good one. duh and i need "mental" health care forsure. LOL

3 hours ago, Coughfish said:

I have a Normal brain like everyone else on the world so idk where you getting your "Shit" from since im the mature one here showing you dumb midgets how the staff are in pms and That they don't fit the role and you trying to Avoid the question lol :/ you're nothing more then an constant attetion seeker in the forums while you are on the forums more then the server owner himsself without playing the game? good one. duh and i need "mental" health care forsure. LOL

Ignore him hes irrelevant fanboy has his head all the way up his ass he can't read anymore irrelevant piece of crap period.

Edited by PROFFESER19
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Ignore him hes irrelevant fanboy has his head all the way up his ass he can't read anymore irrelevant piece of crap period.

Oh no a rsps random called me irrelevant in an rsps. What am I gonna do with my life now?

9 hours ago, Coughfish said:

How am I here more than the owner? My last comment in this forums before my comment in your recent posts was in April which is  almost 3 months ago. You're the person that camps these forums the most judging by your forum activity. You're just projecting your own insecurities on others and making up random stuff to make your argument look not weak.

"Are you having trouble reading your mother language" 

On 6/28/2020 at 2:11 AM, Coughfish said:

Anybody with at least 10 IQ knows this is the most unintelligent, ignorant and most immature reply a person can give. My 10 year old niece can construct a better paragraph. Clearly she's more educated than you so I can ask her to give you some online classes.

Yes, you definitely need a visit to a mental institution. Period.

Edited by Wtf Safer
53 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Oh no a rsps random called me irrelevant in an rsps. What am I gonna do with my life now?

How am I here more than the owner? My last comment in this forums before my comment in your recent posts was in April which is  almost 3 months ago. You're the person that camps these forums the most judging by your forum activity. You're just projecting your own insecurities on others and making up random stuff to make your argument look not weak.

"Are you having trouble reading your mother language" 

Anybody with at least 10 IQ knows this is the most unintelligent, ignorant and most immature reply a person can give. My 10 year old niece can construct a better paragraph. Clearly she's more educated than you so I can ask her to give you some online classes.

Yes, you definitely need a visit to a mental institution. Period.

am i in your head? im living there 24/7 now for free keep quoting me hoe you now my hoe :)

5 hours ago, Coughfish said:

am i in your head? im living there 24/7 now for free keep quoting me hoe you now my hoe :)

Living in your head rentfree comeback is old and outdated now but I'm not surprised it amuses you so much. "Keep quoting me hoe you now my hoe". Looks like I hurt your feelings pretty bad. Didn't mean to offend you but clearly you're so soft that literally anything will offend you. Sorry not sorry 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Living in your head rentfree comeback is old and outdated now but I'm not surprised it amuses you so much. "Keep quoting me hoe you now my hoe". Looks like I hurt your feelings pretty bad. Didn't mean to offend you but clearly you're so soft that literally anything will offend you. Sorry not sorry 🤷‍♀️

hurt my feelings ;/ you wrote this while i was doing nothing now keep quoting me :) you're my hoe can you go work for me since you my hoe?

5 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

hurt my feelings ;/ you wrote this while i was doing nothing now keep quoting me :) you're my hoe can you go work for me since you my hoe?

What's this guy on man, he genuinely reads every post and quotes you all the time fanboys smh,he must be the corniest white dude ever no cap. Must feel bad man, couldn't give less fucks about any Rsps beefs period 

Edited by PROFFESER19
2 hours ago, PROFFESER19 said:

What's this guy on man, he genuinely reads every post and quotes you all the time fanboys smh,he must be the corniest white dude ever no cap. Must feel bad man, couldn't give less fucks about any Rsps beefs period 

Idk what's worse, coughfish aka Dominic (I swear no ip trackenn ) blabbering on his nonsense, or you actually riding his cock defending everything he says. Must suck to be a degenerate

2 hours ago, Coughfish said:

Ooga booga

5 hours ago, PROFFESER19 said:

I could give less care tbh im hooking people ingame 24/7 ask skorm :D stakin later again 100k to hook my homies

3 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Idk what's worse, coughfish aka Dominic (I swear no ip trackenn ) blabbering on his nonsense, or you actually riding his cock defending everything he says. Must suck to be a degenerate

Ooga booga

I'm not really the degenerate here you quoting everytime? but ight lol you can keep quoting me without playing the actual game feels like a stalker just that you can't stalk ;/ 

He isn’t actually a staff member yet. He’s only a server support purely there to answer questions example; 

‘yo where can I repair Barrows?’ 

therefore I give him the trash talk pass. 

1. because your a cunt.

2. Because he’s a player just like you if you can talk shit so can he.

though @Supremium will be a moderator soon because he is the best support Roat has seen, not sucking ass but he puts in work.

Edited by 1 slap
1 minute ago, 1 slap said:

He isn’t actually a staff member yet. He’s only a server support purely there to answer questions like you where can I repair Barrows’ 

therefore I give him the trash talk pass. 

1. because your a cunt.

2. Because he’s a player just like you if you can talk shit so can he.

- I'm a cunt? Im hooking more people with half my bank allday so invaild.
- "a player" bruh.. you dumb? Server supports have to be mature already
-- look at The old server-support Like ungrateful etc he told me storys when he was admin LOL you know legit nothing even if you are a ex-staff , with his lets say loseful mouth he won't get past server-support he will get just demoted at next demote/promotion wave.

Just now, Coughfish said:

- I'm a cunt? Im hooking more people with half my bank allday so invaild.
- "a player" bruh.. you dumb? Server supports have to be mature already
-- look at The old server-support Like ungrateful etc he told me storys when he was admin LOL you know legit nothing even if you are a ex-staff , with his lets say loseful mouth he won't get past server-support he will get just demoted at next demote/promotion wave.

You chat shit all over the forum idk why ur even on the forum nobody ever agrees with you you or even takes you seriously cool keep hooking ur Arab mates an ags that’s nice. No he won’t dumb ass don’t cry cause ur application got denied done here cya in ur next rant topic dumb ass

• Nice 1
1 minute ago, 1 slap said:

You chat shit all over the forum idk why ur even on the forum nobody ever agrees with you you or even takes you seriously cool keep hooking ur Arab mates an ags that’s nice. No he won’t dumb ass don’t cry cause ur application got denied done here cya in ur next rant topic dumb ass

Why are you mad? Did you not take your pills? Hes exposing corrupt server supports,since you are replying like a dumb coon it means hes got a point that's facts.

1 hour ago, 1 slap said:

Nobody agrees with me? Look at the alien gear ? EVERYONE BESIDES THE IDIOTS LIKE YOU DONT AGREE

1 hour ago, 1 slap said:

and "arab mates" i only hook 5 people one of them is skorm :) so nice try there honey.
- my application got denied only cause jblind is handling the shit gretar would take me with a kiss on my hand.

5 hours ago, 1 slap said:

I think it's better to let professor and cough jerk each other off, don't waste your time. Remember the saying "It's hard to win an argument against an intelligent man. It's impossible to win an argument against a fool". They'll keep going non-stop because this is their life. End of.