clue scroll walk outta bank

i had a master scroll did 7 steps put it in bank to work on the last step as it needs ballista/occult/tormented bracelet and fishing dark crab while havin a pk skull...

while workin on fishing without me diying at all or lose it or drop it...i couldnt found it..is it a bug or somethin idk but its fucked so hard and tbh i wanna break some shit for how stoopid shit like this can happen..

tysm
#free pker 22 x d

#free ziko

#free my scroll as well since it drinked redbulled and flyed away plz gretar tell her to come back she didnt listen to me and wont come back..

Edited by check ya slf

mhmmmm i c so they dont drink redbull they reset after the update mhmmm i c i c & @Coughfish no 7bebe im not cryin just wondering cuz abdul the hustler told me he saw it walkin outta my bank while drinkin redbull so i thought i had to ask the staff team  for help and yeah they did @Fantastic wallahhhh 7bebe i still have one ik that dw but i think i had 2 and tbh i still even dk if u can have 2 in the bank at the same time..

@1 slap ty for the help dad

1 minute ago, check ya slf said:

mhmmmm i c so they dont drink redbull they reset after the update mhmmm i c i c & @Coughfish no 7bebe im not cryin just wondering cuz abdul the hustler told me he saw it walkin outta my bank while drinkin redbull so i thought i had to ask the staff team  for help and yeah they did @Fantastic wallahhhh 7bebe i still have one ik that dw but i think i had 2 and tbh i still even dk if u can have 2 in the bank at the same time..

@1 slap ty for the help dad

You can only have 1 of each clue difficulty at a time.