latest updates

rawrdatank

ok so i normally dont ever use the forums or post anything for that matter but i just had to make this topic because this has been bugging me way too much ( probably more then it should be but whatever)

ok so i wanted to have a word about the latest updates thats been happening and why i like/dislike them and what your opinions are this is totally open for discussion so say whatever you want to whoever you want.

k so first in the list:

1: the divine spirit shield, i thought removing the divine was a good idea because it truly was way too overpowered and i think that being able to get it from chaos ele is a reasonable counteroffer to be able to still own a divine because most will probly not risk taking it into wildy anyways

2: the chaos elemental, as i said before i think chaos ele was a great idea because now we have a little bit more action in the game except pvp however there are still alot of glitches/bugs that it has in my opinion first of all it's way too overpowered it has a max of 43 through prayer but it keeps constantly hitting and with the items going on and off its very click intensive also the xp dropper is not correct u might be able to get a 350xp drop for example but it will give u 0 damage and its really annoying also u can get stuck under it quite alot and it takes a couple of seconds to find back the right spot 

3: overloads, i think combat pots are a very good idea because it saves alot of inventory space but was it actually necessary to remove overloads? people were saying that they also were too overpowered but i mean they get u up to 125cb ea it was kind of the point to make the game more exciting and to actually see those big max hits we love and i dont think the 5pkp ea price was really the issue here

4: the new pkp items, i love the new items serp helm, sotd, dragon def, etc... but the fang part kinda bothers me i see people getting more and more fangs everyday in the game and at this point they should really not be that rare anymore what if we would just add magic fang to the shop and price it at 2.5k pkp same as the sotd so that the toxic sotd would be a total of 5k i think 5k for a toxic and 5k for a serp is a great price.

5: easter eggs, ok so most of us already now that easter eggs got buffed to 23hp healing and are removed from the shops but why not just delete them from the game then? they're basically the same as rocktails now but since u can stil get them as drops from pvming for example: donor monsters, roatz champ, etc... people are still being scammed in the duel arena staking for easter eggs that are basically worth nothing now.

6: the granite maul, ok so this is one of the few i'm completly lost why they slowed it down its a GRANITE MAUL for christ sake its supposed to be a fast weapon to either rush or pure fighting and if people cant stand having a fast granite maul ( wich is supposed to be fast ) just quit rs and rsps ( i rush too but i dont bitch about being rushed ) 

7: autocasting, once again and this is probaly the update im most furious about, i have no idea why they changed this this is one of the main reasons that i learned to love this server it thought me to pk it thought me to brid , nh, etc.. but now since this update i just cant be asked anymore maybe im not one of those fast ass finger dudes but by manually clicking i now have too just fkeys f5 f6 f7 right next to eachother ( sorry for you world war2 veterans who will think im not a freaking pro) but i dont have spasm fingers ok autocasting was just fine and there was no need to change it 

8: 2 accounts 1 ip, so basically i was just in this awkward situation where i was teamed by 2dudes at wildy and i was tbed aswell so what do i do i  make an alt account get his tb ready and right when im ready to teleblock one of the dudes bugging me i get a message '' can only use 1 account at the same time in wildy'' like what the actual fuck i know its supposed to be helpful so someone cant tb u all the time but if the other guys are with 2 or more people you're fucked anyway so yeh.....

9: the duel arena, so most of u guys now that u have to be way more focussed at the duel arena since the changes basically for example with whip/dds stakes u now have to ake sure u get the first click with the dds but what most people now wont realize ( and i guess alot of people have already lost their bank with this) is that after the dds specs u also have to get the first click with the whip first it DOES NOT autoclick anymore so be careful and in my opinion its unecassary this game is pid based enough already as it was before this update and alot of players will either lose their banks or quit the game because of this

so far my post about the updates and my personal likes/dislikes hope you enjoy the post leave some feedback and hopefully some of u will agree with me l8r guys :)

ps: if u think i forgot something tell me and maybe il make another part of this 

Edited by rawrdatank
  • Upvote 1

ok so i normally dont ever use the forums or post anything for that matter but i just had to make this topic because this has been bugging me way too much ( probably more then it should be but whatever)

ok so i wanted to have a word about the latest updates thats been happening and why i like/dislike them and what your opinions are this is totally open for discussion so say whatever you want to whoever you want.

k so first in the list:

1: the divine spirit shield, i thought removing the divine was a good idea because it truly was way too overpowered and i think that being able to get it from chaos ele is a reasonable counteroffer to be able to still own a divine because most will probly not risk taking it into wildy anyways

2: the chaos elemental, as i said before i think chaos ele was a great idea because now we have a little bit more action in the game except pvp however there are still alot of glitches/bugs that it has in my opinion first of all it's way too overpowered it has a max of 43 through prayer but it keeps constantly hitting and with the items going on and off its very click intensive also the xp dropper is not correct u might be able to get a 350xp drop for example but it will give u 0 damage and its really annoying also u can get stuck under it quite alot and it takes a couple of seconds to find back the right spot 

yh the bugs at chaos ele needs to be fixed but i like a challenge it makes it more fun i think it shud stay hard and u can still get like 2 kills solo per trip, i got a divine but i still go for fun

see my post in this guide http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/topic/2361-choas-element/#comment-16844

3: overloads, i think combat pots are a very good idea because it saves alot of inventory space but was it actually necessary to remove overloads? people were saying that they also were too overpowered but i mean they get u up to 125cb ea it was kind of the point to make the game more exciting and to actually see those big max hits we love and i dont think the 5pkp ea price was really the issue here

overloads were too overpowered for pure pking and bridding but for regular 126 melee pking i think they were fine cos atm its alot of 0 hitters and fights can get boring but they shud hav jus left them so they worked only at funpk

4: the new pkp items, i love the new items serp helm, sotd, dragon def, etc... but the fang part kinda bothers me i see people getting more and more fangs everyday in the game and at this point they should really not be that rare anymore what if we would just add magic fang to the shop and price it at 2.5k pkp same as the sotd so that the toxic sotd would be a total of 5k i think 5k for a toxic and 5k for a serp is a great price.

i think magic fang is fine as a drop cos it gives the server pvm content like u can buy it off players for 3k ticket or go dzone, champ or ele, some ppl find killing npcs fun and its somert different

5: easter eggs, ok so most of us already now that easter eggs got buffed to 23hp healing and are removed from the shops but why not just delete them from the game then? they're basically the same as rocktails now but since u can stil get them as drops from pvming for example: donor monsters, roatz champ, etc... people are still being scammed in the duel arena staking for easter eggs that are basically worth nothing now.

i got about 15k easter eggs i used to use them for 1def pking but i agree they shud hav been wiped out of the game, but instead they shud be replaced with karambwans and put back in shop for 1 pkp each then every1 wud be happy and u can leave them as drops from npcs

6: the granite maul, ok so this is one of the few i'm completly lost why they slowed it down its a GRANITE MAUL for christ sake its supposed to be a fast weapon to either rush or pure fighting and if people cant stand having a fast granite maul ( wich is supposed to be fast ) just quit rs and rsps ( i rush too but i dont bitch about being rushed ) 

its still fast but u gotta attack the opponent again like osrs has to be fkeyd now but before u cud gmaul without fkeys

7: autocasting, once again and this is probaly the update im most furious about, i have no idea why they changed this this is one of the main reasons that i learned to love this server it thought me to pk it thought me to brid , nh, etc.. but now since this update i just cant be asked anymore maybe im not one of those fast ass finger dudes but by manually clicking i now have too just fkeys f5 f6 f7 right next to eachother ( sorry for you world war2 veterans who will think im not a freaking pro) but i dont have spasm fingers ok autocasting was just fine and there was no need to change it 

i prefer manual cast without fkeys, ive always use mastar wand even before they put autocast on it but yh this needs to be fixed cos alot of pkers need it

8: 2 accounts 1 ip, so basically i was just in this awkward situation where i was teamed by 2dudes at wildy and i was tbed aswell so what do i do i  make an alt account get his tb ready and right when im ready to teleblock one of the dudes bugging me i get a message '' can only use 1 account at the same time in wildy'' like what the actual fuck i know its supposed to be helpful so someone cant tb u all the time but if the other guys are with 2 or more people you're fucked anyway so yeh.....

u hav to stop attacking on 1 acc to be able to attack on the other 1 this was added cos ppl used it for ragging, i hav 2 laptops cos i like to fight myself for fun like ahmash vs saif or ahmash vs danger man

9: the duel arena, so most of u guys now that u have to be way more focussed at the duel arena since the changes basically for example with whip/dds stakes u now have to ake sure u get the first click with the dds but what most people now wont realize ( and i guess alot of people have already lost their bank with this) is that after the dds specs u also have to get the first click with the whip first it DOES NOT autoclick anymore so be careful and in my opinion its unecassary this game is pid based enough already as it was before this update and alot of players will either lose their banks or quit the game because of this

its supposed to be like that cos even in osrs u click the person again each time u switch weapons or eat or do an action cos auto retaliate deleys too much, on orat pkz it auto attackd so ppl got used to it like u can be mass click eating looking at ur food and u can get a kill without even releasing it

so far my post about the updates and my personal likes/dislikes hope you enjoy the post leave some feedback and hopefully some of u will agree with me l8r guys :)

ps: if u think i forgot something tell me and maybe il make another part of this 

thanks this was a nice post it all made perfect sense and i agree with most of it, u shud do some more feedback in future and let us kno if ur happy with the server or not