- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

weakside

WHY IS RACISM ALLOWED THIS IS NOT OKAY

https://prnt.sc/tkgdis is a screenshot of "Spektakulah" saying "blacks are the cancer of this world my guy" this is a complete shame with everything that is going on around the world this shit isn't cool idgaf if it's just a game or not this shit can't slide and needs to be dealt with.

• Upvote 2

I understand roatpkz has always and will always tolerate wannabe KKK members on the game but I really wish they didn’t. 
You can’t tb someone at the risk zone but can yell about hanging black people all day long without getting muted. I’m sure there are some staff that censor that kind of behaviour but most either miss it, or don’t care. I see it all the time 

shouldn’t be tolerated imo

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Tupac said:

I understand roatpkz has always and will always tolerate wannabe KKK members on the game but I really wish they didn’t. 
You can’t tb someone at the risk zone but can yell about hanging black people all day long without getting muted. I’m sure there are some staff that censor that kind of behaviour but most either miss it, or don’t care. I see it all the time 

@I HATE ITwasnt this guy racist??

This is the internet. Just because you’re soft and it hurts your feelings when you read mean words, doesn’t mean anyone gives a shit and will tend to you. Deal with it or fuck off the game. 

• Hmmm 1
  • Nice 1

On 7/18/2020 at 11:58 PM, Tupac said:

I dont associatr wth gang members

Gretar isn't "woke" (so i hope) and the owner(s) aren't going to lose out on revenue over some ignorant child spouting off in anonymity - ignore list is best suggestion

Edited by rulesrrules