Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
Gretar

Clan Chat Updates - Bans - Logs - Co-Owner Rank - Zones - Kits & more!

Recommended Posts

1ST gang shit good updates big bro ❤️ 

1.5B clan cup sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Edited by Khalil
  • Nice 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol for which clan did you do the clan thing now? all clans quit. If you learn to FUCKING listen to your community the clans wouldn't even quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coughfish said:

Lol for which clan did you do the clan thing now? all clans quit. If you learn to FUCKING listen to your community the clans wouldn't even quit.

??? PG, RG, SCORPION, TG, SMITED, FED, SNF are all still active to name a few. 

Stop sprouting nonsense on forum. 

Excellent update for the clanermen. I see a lot of potential long term. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, zite said:

??? PG, RG, SCORPION, TG, SMITED, FED, SNF are all still active to name a few. 

Stop sprouting nonsense on forum. 

Excellent update for the clanermen. I see a lot of potential long term. 

im spreading the truth but ok retard? And the clans you named are nowhere active if they were active there would be alot more kill-topics none to be seen
more vids would be out? none to be seen
More people at hills / graves / 44s nowhere to be seen? 
And the update is utter terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

id like to thank @Gretar for granting me an official Co-Owner rank. its a pleasure! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 3:24 PM, Coughfish said:

im spreading the truth but ok retard? And the clans you named are nowhere active if they were active there would be alot more kill-topics none to be seen
more vids would be out? none to be seen
More people at hills / graves / 44s nowhere to be seen? 
And the update is utter terrible.

fsdsdfef.PNG.c872daf79d8d80820036e2f4f32991ea.PNG

rtertreterte.PNG.c8353f03a380607ff98f645297a54b6c.PNG

haters gonna hate GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...