1M GIVEAWAY/500m 07 CLAN CUP WIN

16 hours ago, Coughfish said:

Why do you retards always use new accounts you guys are more of a pussy then a cat..

Literally nobody values your comments in these forums just like nobody values your existence in real life. Keep going though

17 hours ago, Daul Penino said:

New video with 1M giveaway (winning 500m 07 roatpkz clan cup), check it out! To enter the giveaway:

1. Like the video
2. Comment your ign
3. Subscribe to the channel

Winners of previous 2 giveaways are announced in the comment along with proof of payment. 

Gz brother

6 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Literally nobody values your comments in these forums just like nobody values your existence in real life. Keep going though

Gz brother

First of all im not even playing , secound of all "nobody values your comments" - thats why i was banned from the forums? cause im saying how the fuck the servers state is? LOL the gibberish you say is in every comment i read from you the same shit everytime Like? did you ever read a book to know more words?

34 minutes ago, Coughfish said:

First of all im not even playing , secound of all "nobody values your comments" - thats why i was banned from the forums? cause im saying how the fuck the servers state is? LOL the gibberish you say is in every comment i read from you the same shit everytime Like? did you ever read a book to know more words?

You need to learn English for me to understand your uneducated sentences

56 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

You need to learn English for me to understand your uneducated sentences

I need to learn english for you? I hope you atleast got a C on your english tests everytime? :) Its just great how you now whoop away from my reply. have fun replying to yourself im not here to entertain you lol. shows who's hated and whos not hated irl huh? your niveu is very much under mine.

7 hours ago, Coughfish said:

I need to learn english for you? I hope you atleast got a C on your english tests everytime? :) Its just great how you now whoop away from my reply. have fun replying to yourself im not here to entertain you lol. shows who's hated and whos not hated irl huh? your niveu is very much under mine.

You spell "Secound". It's second*

And your sentences look like it was constructed by a 9 year old with autism and down syndrome. Not only can I tell you're absolute shit at RuneScape (Yea Nsing is not a skill, genius) but definitely a failure in real life too. You should hang your head in shame and relieve some stress off your poor parents. They wasted 17-18 years raising a failure like you. Period.