Roatpkz Seasonal Hunger Games

just a disclaimer im drunk af rn and most likely will forget all of this in the am, so pls excuse any gramma r or incoherency. I'll do the best i can to type this while having an elevated blood alcohol level.

ROATPKZ SEASONAL HUNGER GAMES

10-Things-Hunger-Games-Main.jpg.c8745a9af0cdd9cc7f28764e46c22a98.jpg

I was watching Hunger Games and a thought occur to me - "wow, this would be so cool to have it in roatpkz"

How it would work:

- basically, the general concept of this is a seasonal server war (4 seasons in a year) or however many times @Gretardecides to host it. 

- top 25-50% elo would get invited to this tournament OR top 100 players (elo-based) online when event starts  - would make wildy more active since people would pk to get their elo requirements leading up to the event.

- it's similar to DMM, but without the grind (let's face it - most people play roat for the quick pk, not the slow hustle).

- this event is a mix of multi/single pking mechanics.

- strategy/skill based event to make it more fun and challenging.

- entire event takes place in the wilderness.

- players who meet requirements would join a tournament portal and wait to be spawned into a separate "instanced" wilderness. 

Rules:

- names of all players are invisible (or all have the same name "Zite" for example) -> this will eliminate clanning advantage.

- all players are spawned in DIFFERENT locations of the wilderness, 20+ different spawn spots.

- players start with 12 brews, 4 sanfews, but NO OTHER items. brews cap still in effect. 

- items are spawned throughout the map for players to pick up, ranging from dds to ags/claws/etc, magic/range wep/armour.

Mechanism: 

- players fight it out in the wilderness for 30 minutes. 

- after 30 minutes the server will announce the final safe location (for example: annakarl). this will force players to run to the safe area or die by poison damage. 

- players are then confined to the final area to fight it out. 

- top 16 players remaining are teleported to a tournament styled bracket w tri-brid preset. 

- prizes TBA, but top 16 players should get pkp, top 4 should get OSRS prizes. 

This is just a rough draft I have in mind, but personally it seems really fun to me and perhaps others may feel the same. 

• Upvote 2
On 8/17/2020 at 7:49 AM, zite said:

just a disclaimer im drunk af rn and most likely will forget all of this in the am, so pls excuse any gramma r or incoherency. I'll do the best i can to type this while having an elevated blood alcohol level.

ROATPKZ SEASONAL HUNGER GAMES

10-Things-Hunger-Games-Main.jpg.c8745a9af0cdd9cc7f28764e46c22a98.jpg

I was watching Hunger Games and a thought occur to me - "wow, this would be so cool to have it in roatpkz"

How it would work:

- basically, the general concept of this is a seasonal server war (4 seasons in a year) or however many times @Gretardecides to host it. 

- top 25-50% elo would get invited to this tournament OR top 100 players (elo-based) online when event starts  - would make wildy more active since people would pk to get their elo requirements leading up to the event.

- it's similar to DMM, but without the grind (let's face it - most people play roat for the quick pk, not the slow hustle).

- this event is a mix of multi/single pking mechanics.

- strategy/skill based event to make it more fun and challenging.

- entire event takes place in the wilderness.

- players who meet requirements would join a tournament portal and wait to be spawned into a separate "instanced" wilderness. 

Rules:

- names of all players are invisible (or all have the same name "Zite" for example) -> this will eliminate clanning advantage.

- all players are spawned in DIFFERENT locations of the wilderness, 20+ different spawn spots.

- players start with 12 brews, 4 sanfews, but NO OTHER items. brews cap still in effect. 

- items are spawned throughout the map for players to pick up, ranging from dds to ags/claws/etc, magic/range wep/armour.

Mechanism: 

- players fight it out in the wilderness for 30 minutes. 

- after 30 minutes the server will announce the final safe location (for example: annakarl). this will force players to run to the safe area or die by poison damage. 

- players are then confined to the final area to fight it out. 

- top 16 players remaining are teleported to a tournament styled bracket w tri-brid preset. 

- prizes TBA, but top 16 players should get pkp, top 4 should get OSRS prizes. 

This is just a rough draft I have in mind, but personally it seems really fun to me and perhaps others may feel the same. 

@Tesfxye I’d volunteer for you 👊🏻