Key Rework

Get's annoying when two people in the same CC box eachother and then tele out.

I understand it's how RS works in singles but how about this... making it so that whoever is in combat with the key holder in singles can be attacked by 1 other player, so it just becomes a war on who can get hits on the key holder. Also make it so that if you have risk defence on you can't pick up the key. how bullshit is it when someone has risk defence on and we can't even attack them when they hold the fucking key. brruuuuuh.

Edited by XR6

If someone has the key and has risk defence on, you CAN still attack them. The only instance I can see risk defence being a burden for key hunters is when the person attacking the key holder has risk defence, and you lack the risk to hit them off. That is your fault for showing up to a profitable and competitive event with a 0pkp setup.

I understand that large CC’s having dominance over the key can be frustrating for single pkers, but that’s just how the game is. With the recent addition of a brew cap, I don’t see anything wrong with the wilderness keys.