Things

repent

Game is much better than what I left is as being. Can truly admire the progress greater has made on improvements. Combat system is decent now too

feels like everyone has a lot of money. I mean like a fuckload. Economy is obv in good standing because there’s still a lot of poor ppl and ppl with mild amounts of money, but my god are some players extremely rich.

PKing and events to make money are amazing. LMS is active and it’s coded perfectly, just feels like there’s so much going on all the time that it doesn’t seem possible to do it all, which idm.

idk this is just a post going over my thoughts on this game after a 2.5 year break from it. Obv I can’t pk for shit anymore (not that I could before xD) plus the presence of pking on a chrome book w a touchpad doesn’t help.

whats the best money maker. Thanks

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, repent said:

Game is much better than what I left is as being. Can truly admire the progress greater has made on improvements. Combat system is decent now too

feels like everyone has a lot of money. I mean like a fuckload. Economy is obv in good standing because there’s still a lot of poor ppl and ppl with mild amounts of money, but my god are some players extremely rich.

PKing and events to make money are amazing. LMS is active and it’s coded perfectly, just feels like there’s so much going on all the time that it doesn’t seem possible to do it all, which idm.

idk this is just a post going over my thoughts on this game after a 2.5 year break from it. Obv I can’t pk for shit anymore (not that I could before xD) plus the presence of pking on a chrome book w a touchpad doesn’t help.

Nice to hear some positive feedback on the server. Yes, it is true that we have a bunch of rich players but the economy is in a very good state.

2 hours ago, repent said:

whats the best money maker. Thanks

There are a bunch of ways to make quick PKP. Here's a list of the best methods:

- Completing achievements
- Duo corp
- Revenants
- Zulrah (if you have Armadyl/Elite void and Blowpipe)
- Jad & Skotizo (Your damage on the bosses is now percentage based just like HP Events)
- Skilling (Fishing/Woodcutting in the wilderness)
- Completing clue scrolls (Although this requires that you already have a decent amount of money)

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, repent said:

No it isn't lol. Lot of flaws in it that don't get looked at because he's busy making pointless shit like the shooting star.
Can't forget the shitty vps that he's neglected to change for years after being asked.

3 hours ago, Winter said:

No it isn't lol. Lot of flaws in it that don't get looked at because he's busy making pointless shit like the shooting star.
Can't forget the shitty vps that he's neglected to change for years after being asked.

Well I haven’t noticed any lag tbh but I’m playing from the US and my ping is no higher than 30

6 hours ago, Fantastic said:

There are a bunch of ways to make quick PKP. Here's a list of the best methods:

- Completing achievements
- Duo corp
- Revenants
- Zulrah (if you have Armadyl/Elite void and Blowpipe)
- Jad & Skotizo (Your damage on the bosses is now percentage based just like HP Events)
- Skilling (Fishing/Woodcutting in the wilderness)
- Completing clue scrolls (Although this requires that you already have a decent amount of money)

- The new fallen star is a very good money maker aswell.

- Currently double vote points aswell so it's basically like a free 3.5k+ for 20 seconds of voting

- Achievements if you complete the right ones