add pid to roatpkz

hello everyone.

im a guy who been playing for 8-9 years roatpkz and know whats good for the game

my opinion: pid should be added to make pking feel more better im a riskfighter and i know myself that not having pid on a game like roatpkz thats like boring because roatpkz is like a pk server and having pid is one of the best things to have on a pk server, it does make pking hard i know but it'll change roatpkz pking and style forever. and like roatpkz is such a game i'd love to see a change like this

IM ALL FOR ROATPKZ -PURE ALWAYS

• Upvote 5
1 hour ago, Bailey Jay said:

No thanks 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OF COURSE YOU'D SAY NO 

4 hours ago, i got u m8 said:

hello everyone.

im a guy who been playing for 8-9 years roatpkz and know whats good for the game

my opinion: pid should be added to make pking feel more better im a riskfighter and i know myself that not having pid on a game like roatpkz thats like boring because roatpkz is like a pk server and having pid is one of the best things to have on a pk server, it does make pking hard i know but it'll change roatpkz pking and style forever. and like roatpkz is such a game i'd love to see a change like this

IM ALL FOR ROATPKZ -PURE ALWAYS

I vote yes.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No , i disagree to pid , makes no sense , and no one cares about your 8-9 years experience you shouldve know that roatpkz had no pid long time ago which makes it a special and unique rsps pk server , Adding pid into the server would drop the population of the server into 200-250 maximum , and people would move to gambling more often than dds staking etc , what happens if they move to gambling ? People on roatz have high chances to loose their bank and quit and find other rsps to join and start a new journey as usual , so id recommend not to add pid into this unique pk server , it also has a good combat system which no other servers have so we’re fine with it.