- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
i got u m8

add pid to roatpkz

hello everyone.

im a guy who been playing for 8-9 years roatpkz and know whats good for the game

my opinion: pid should be added to make pking feel more better im a riskfighter and i know myself that not having pid on a game like roatpkz thats like boring because roatpkz is like a pk server and having pid is one of the best things to have on a pk server, it does make pking hard i know but it'll change roatpkz pking and style forever. and like roatpkz is such a game i'd love to see a change like this

IM ALL FOR ROATPKZ -PURE ALWAYS

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Bailey Jay said:

No thanks 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OF COURSE YOU'D SAY NO 

4 hours ago, i got u m8 said:

hello everyone.

im a guy who been playing for 8-9 years roatpkz and know whats good for the game

my opinion: pid should be added to make pking feel more better im a riskfighter and i know myself that not having pid on a game like roatpkz thats like boring because roatpkz is like a pk server and having pid is one of the best things to have on a pk server, it does make pking hard i know but it'll change roatpkz pking and style forever. and like roatpkz is such a game i'd love to see a change like this

IM ALL FOR ROATPKZ -PURE ALWAYS

I vote yes.

• Upvote 1