Ultimate Quick Starter Guide!

Knasterd

I've been browsing around for a while and couldn't really find a concrete quick starter guide on/from Roatpkz. There are some money making guides but they are not necessarily based on players that just started out or made a new account. So here it is: The ultimate quick starter guide! How to make money on your first day on Roatpkz! :)

• Upvote 4

nah man its all wrong. u skipped the secure ur account part. u log in first thing u want to do is to stay safe. link ur account to ur email so u dont get hacked. u dont want to lose all those player killing points. second thing u do is go to ::donate and choose the best thing that fits u. if some1 has any more questions on how to make videos pm me.

8 minutes ago, Gied4life said:

nah man its all wrong. u skipped the secure ur account part. u log in first thing u want to do is to stay safe. link ur account to ur email so u dont get hacked. u dont want to lose all those player killing points. second thing u do is go to ::donate and choose the best thing that fits u. if some1 has any more questions on how to make videos pm me.

Securing an account has nothing to do with making money (also it's a chatbox notify when creating an account so its unneccesary). 

..Wait. Did you just say ::donate and not ::sythe? 🤔