Roat Pkz Updates 06/11/15

Gretar

ags.thumb.png.f77e2f9cb57bfa5128828f320c

Roat Pkz Updates!

Armadyl Godsword now costs 5,000 Pk Points (1/1000 drop vs Chaos Ele).
NPC kill count has been implemented in-game (counting since 5th July 2015).
A new 1x1 Altar has been added to ::brid and Donator zone.
You can now restore your health and remove poison at the Prayer Altar.
Phoenix necklace now works properly.
Chaotic Staff has been removed.
Super Rare drops such as Divine are now (1/1000) instead of (1/750)

New Donator Features

Restore Special attack at Prayer Altar (2 min cool down for Super Donators, 10 for Normal).
Drop rates is increased by 25% for Super Donators, 10% for Normal.
Teleblock automatically disappears for Super Donators once you’re in a safe zone.

Bug Fixes

Tiaras, Decorative armor and Ghostly cloaks now go into correct slot.
NPC’s health bar no longer re-fills but shows correct amount.
Chaos elemental no longer teleports you to walls or ditches.

Black Demons have been removed from the wilderness.
Easter eggs have been removed from drop tables.
Commands now work with only one colon ( : ).
::topic and ::prices have been fixed/updated.
Chaos elemental has been nerfed a bit.
XP counter now works against NPC’s.

Granite maul now specs instantly.

PKP Items

There has been a lot of confusion with the way items have ticket value and pkp value for example tentacle whip is worth 35-45k pkp and 3-4k pkp in tickets. From now on we suggest players sell items in there pkp value not ticket value to avoid confusion among the community. We will be regularly updating the price guide and recommend the community follow those prices.

EDIT: Please note that we only removed the Chaotic staff not all chaotic items, it's also unlikely all of them will be removed unless we have new donator benefits that are significantly better and items to make up for it.

Thanks,
Roat Pkz Team

Edited by Gretar
  • Upvote 2

very nice updates :) it kinda makes up for ags and cstaff removal but a couple of questions:

1: can someone explain me the excat use of phoenix necks cause i dont really know (yeh i'm a noob) 

2: why not nerf the weapons instead of removing them all tho im fine with it

3: how does the killcount work do we click something or does it just pop up on the screen and is it like a new beginning does it start from 0 kills or does it actually tell you all the kills you already have?

but for the rest nice updates :) very happy

very nice updates :) it kinda makes up for ags and cstaff removal but a couple of questions:

1: can someone explain me the excat use of phoenix necks cause i dont really know (yeh i'm a noob) 

2: why not nerf the weapons instead of removing them all tho im fine with it

3: how does the killcount work do we click something or does it just pop up on the screen and is it like a new beginning does it start from 0 kills or does it actually tell you all the kills you already have?

but for the rest nice updates :) very happy

1.  Phoenix necklaces are necklaces that automatically restore the wearer's hitpoints by 30% of maximum if they drop below 20% of the maximum. They only have one use, after which they are destroyed.

2. We could do that, but since we have the SOTD we decided to replace the Chaotic Staff with some other Donator benefits.

3. ATM you must kill the NPC's to see your current kill count but we'll add a command that'll list them all for you later on.

1.  Phoenix necklaces are necklaces that automatically restore the wearer's hitpoints by 30% of maximum if they drop below 20% of the maximum. They only have one use, after which they are destroyed.

2. We could do that, but since we have the SOTD we decided to replace the Chaotic Staff with some other Donator benefits.

3. ATM you must kill the NPC's to see your current kill count but we'll add a command that'll list them all for you later on.

Exactly u did a right decision , tsotd will be great using rather than chaotics , great updates mate :)

I like all the updates tbh, though can we get staff of light back or something? Or at least make dragon defender not protect over spawnables? :D

and do you think that then only letting the rich players have it make it any better? in my opinion more abusive

That's actually really stupid.

Now it's an item that is immensively powerful, meaning that if you want it, you have to earn it. It's better this way due to how op it is. And, should be given a slight damage buff now just to ensure people do actually buy it. Like 4 more damage or so. Now it's better than being banged from 70hp where really you wouldn't have died otherwise.

For the people reading this post and thinking wow i cant pk at edge anymore with my ags. AGS was moved to pkp shop because its an extremely good weapon capable of easily hitting 70+ on tank, the amount of people who have complained about ags and how its too op is over half the server. The decision was made to move the ags to pkp shop so you have to actually work to earn the ags rather than spawn it and one hit someone. DDS is extremely powerful and can easily hit 30-30's. For people complaining about chaotics, this is an 317 server chaotics should of never even been added to the game and there will be a lot cooler donator benefits added in the future.

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 3

That's actually really stupid.
Now it's an item that is immensively powerful, meaning that if you want it, you have to earn it. It's better this way due to how op it is. And, should be given a slight damage buff now just to ensure people do actually buy it. Like 4 more damage or so. Now it's better than being banged from 70hp where really you wouldn't have died otherwise.

There should be new updates . Every update will have a new change in either items , food etc.. so each update is made to try new things out since this update is about pking without ags to see if it will lead to a successful idea.

For the people reading this post and thinking wow i cant pk at edge anymore with my ags. AGS was moved to pkp shop because its an extremely good weapon capable of easily hitting 70+ on tank, the amount of people who have complained about ags and how its too op is over half the server. The decision was made to move the ags to pkp shop so you have to actually work to earn the ags rather than spawn it and one hit someone. DDS is extremely powerful and can easily hit 30-30's. For people complaining about chaotics, this is an 317 server chaotics should of never even been added to the game and there will be a lot cooler donator benefits added in the future.

True words yoobs mate . I 100% agree that chaotics items should be removed as fast as possible :)

Hhhh ags sum

Gretar chaos ele is overpowered tho pls fix rofl.

For the people reading this post and thinking wow i cant pk at edge anymore with my ags simply you sir are dumb. AGS was moved to pkp shop because its an extremely good weapon capable of easily hitting 70+ on tank, the amount of people who have complained about ags and how its too op is over half the server. The decision was made to move the ags to pkp shop so you have to actually work to earn the ags rather than spawn it and one hit someone. DDS is extremely powerful and can easily hit 30-30's, if you quit a server over a godsword being pkp it just shows how much of an idiot you are. For people complaining about chaotics, this is a 317 server chaotics should of never even been added to the game and there will be a lot cooler donator benefits added in the future.

dds cant easily hit 30-30 LooL

For the people reading this post and thinking wow i cant pk at edge anymore with my ags. AGS was moved to pkp shop because its an extremely good weapon capable of easily hitting 70+ on tank, the amount of people who have complained about ags and how its too op is over half the server. The decision was made to move the ags to pkp shop so you have to actually work to earn the ags rather than spawn it and one hit someone. DDS is extremely powerful and can easily hit 30-30's. For people complaining about chaotics, this is an 317 server chaotics should of never even been added to the game and there will be a lot cooler donator benefits added in the future.

This. Dds is quite a powerful weapon, I spec 30-30 in veracs quite often :)

Great updates Gretar. It's been a long time coming for a few of them :) 

ags.thumb.png.f77e2f9cb57bfa5128828f320c

Roat Pkz Updates!

Armadyl Godsword now costs 5,000 Pk Points (1/1000 drop vs Chaos Ele).
NPC kill count has been implemented in-game (counting since 5th July 2015).
A new 1x1 Altar has been added to ::brid and Donator zone.
You can now restore your health and remove poison at the Prayer Altar.
Phoenix necklace now works properly.
Chaotic Staff has been removed.
Super Rare drops such as Divine are now (1/1000) instead of (1/750)

New Donator Features

Restore Special attack at Prayer Altar (2 min cool down for Super Donators, 10 for Normal).
Drop rates is increased by 25% for Super Donators, 10% for Normal.
Teleblock automatically disappears for Super Donators once you’re in a safe zone.

Bug Fixes

Tiaras, Decorative armor and Ghostly cloaks now go into correct slot.
NPC’s health bar no longer re-fills but shows correct amount.
Chaos elemental no longer teleports you to walls or ditches.

Black Demons have been removed from the wilderness.
Easter eggs have been removed from drop tables.
Commands now work with only one colon ( : ).
::topic and ::prices have been fixed/updated.
Chaos elemental has been nerfed a bit.
XP counter now works against NPC’s.

Granite maul now specs instantly.

PKP Items

There has been a lot of confusion with the way items have ticket value and pkp value for example tentacle whip is worth 35-45k pkp and 3-4k pkp in tickets. From now on we suggest players sell items in there pkp value not ticket value to avoid confusion among the community. We will be regularly updating the price guide and recommend the community follow those prices.

EDIT: Please note that we only removed the Chaotic staff not all chaotic items, it's also unlikely all of them will be removed unless we have new donator benefits that are significantly better and items to make up for it.

Thanks,
Roat Pkz Team

yay my suggestion for spec restore, nice updates bro

• Upvote 1