Overloads

Overload Potion  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see Overload potions in Roatpkz?

• Yes
    • No

WHEN Herblore is added to the game (if it ever will be) 

My idea is to add Overloads to the game

5vbJA5t.png

-Drinking a sip of a Overload potion will cause your hitpoints to decrease by 50 points. (if you drink a sip while your HP is at 50 you'll die if u do not heal before the hp effect is over with)

Also drinking a Overload will raise ALL combat stats (except prayer and hitpoints)  ---> from 99 to 126 for 6 minutes.

-Using saradomin potions will lower the combat stats BUT restore potions WILL restore all stats back to level 126.

- Overload potions is allowed in the wild considering 95% of the slayer tasks is in the wild, BUT when you are in combat with another player -> Your combat stats are set down to --> Attack, Strength, Defence (level 118), Range (level 112), Magic (level 103).

- Overload potions will cost 4000 Skilling Points to make 1 Overload and will be in pkp shop. (ONLY OBTAINED BY USING THE HERBLORE SKILL)

-Overloads will be tradeable.

Herblore Passive Rewards, This will be extra goals for players that like to skill.

-When players reach 100m xp in Herblore it will only cost 1000 skilling points instead of 4000 per overload that is made.

-Players that reach 200m xp in Herblore will be able to make Overloads for free.

I believe this is a really great idea and I do not see any downs about adding Overloads to Roatpkz. 

If u disagree please tell me why down below in comments. 

• Upvote 1