List of Suggestions

- Increase the average voting reward to be a minimum of 2k pkp. I feel like me supporting the server is worth a lot more than a Berserker Ring (i)

- Allow Clue Scrolls to be tradable, or make the requirements realistic. Even if I donated $100, or played for another 100 hours I still wouldn't be able to complete my master clue that requires 3rd age pickaxe.

- Give starting players 5 slots for RAG instead of 3. I have had several instances of more than 3 raggers and pjers in the wilderness all at edge.

- Fix your Lottery algorithm. I have never seen anyone win a pot with less than 10%. Its as if it completely negates anyone who doesn't offer 10% or more pkp. Correct me if I am wrong, but i've never seen a win below 10% (if you can show a screenshot disregard this suggestion)

- If the above algorithm actually allows someone who offers 1 ticket to win, then at least remove the ability for people to put as much into it as they can. Takes the fun out of the system when someone can hold 30% of the total pot. maybe a limit of 15% max of the total amount in the pot.

- Offer better skilling rewards. Right now there is almost no incentive to skill other than agility level for shortcuts, and drops from slayer.

- Have option to do slayer rewards outside of the wilderness, but with less reward. Some people want to take a break from PvP and be able to do Slayer at the same time.

- Remove multi from dzone dungeon, and I along with a lot of other people will have much more incentive to donate. All it does it cater to clans. They have plenty of other places to multi like revs.

• Upvote 1

- You have a chance of getting infernal cape = 500 votes - or if you wanna sell it, 325 votes.
Else you can easily sell the vote box + the vote point you receive, which is worth more than a Berserker Ringimage.png.9880851b017616d459c7ca53dbb82ca8.png

image.png.61e08380ad4d095b6ec63e7059ad4b00.png

- The clue isnt tradeable on 07, why should it be here? Atleast here you can sell the casket compared to 07.

Incourge people to use a donator ticket ^^

- idk for how long you have played but here ya goimage.png.54cc0e05548b6f70030372fdacbcc90b.png

image.png.bf9a037332da63062e45d19c31b3cbc9.png

image.png.d0ce2e87af83dcd3c4dbc7aac1cc14a8.png

it happens often

- the point of skilling, is not the "rewards" - you can convert the skilling points into pkp or sell them for pkp/items, that should be a good enough reward, same with the extra exp boost you get by the different skilling outfits

- theres not really any monsters outside of wilderness, so thats not a option