NEW YOUTUBE VID HUGE GIVEAWAY

8 hours ago, Bailey Jay said:

LOLOL what the fuck is that? Spec on  115 not even potted, 5 staff bashes, gmaul on 80, half ur kills at funpk and the other kill on a guy in spawns? Holy fuck 

You dont pk lol surprised you know what any of this is

3 hours ago, Handicapped said:

i agree with bailey lmfao dude what type of shit vid is this? you prob never speced someone out while ur potted lmao pm me ill teach you how to do it NOT even 1 kill @wildy , except that guy in welfares who wasnt even nhing or bridding lmao 

You suicide everytime lol and wont go past 30, Shut it 

15 hours ago, Handicapped said:

i agree with bailey lmfao dude what type of shit vid is this? you prob never speced someone out while ur potted lmao pm me ill teach you how to do it NOT even 1 kill @wildy , except that guy in welfares who wasnt even nhing or bridding lmao 

ud never fight me oh and the times u have u wont return so i mean like u have 0 room to talk up 200k on u so lets just calm down ❤️

19 hours ago, Bailey Jay said:

LOLOL what the fuck is that? Spec on  115 not even potted, 5 staff bashes, gmaul on 80, half ur kills at funpk and the other kill on a guy in spawns? Holy fuck 

love my fans