Eco Cleaners

Yoobs da king

For the longest time I have wanted to make this thread so guess I will do it now since it's getting out of hand and making hella people quit(sure it's their fault for gambling but when they don't know they are likely to lose it's kinda sad...)

-Most youtubers who do the big stakes/flower poker games do in-fact lose but the problem is the odds are in their favor.

-What most of you don't know is there is a whip and mithril seeds that are rigged. 

*Admins can give a certain whip to users(usually eco cleaners/youtubers) that does not deal more damage as that would make it too obvious but instead has higher accuracy(More likely to hit consistently.) 

*Mithril seeds work with your previously planted flower ultimately increasing the odds of 2 pairing or oaking. 

-Admins also have alts for example Joe Denk = Legend, he also has a few other accounts as well. Fantastic cx also has an account as far as I am aware. They don't have boosted rng but they do have the whip with a buffed accuracy. 

(If you are at the duel arena and staking and you don't say how much your staking and they put up close to how much you have in your inventory for PKT(DO NOT STAKE THEM) That would have been an admin who checked your inventory and is now trying to clean you. 

I would also advise players not to stake youtubers or people with a wealth over 70m or so as those players are typically the ones with a buffed whip only obtainable from admins spawning them one. (I would assume a percentage of the pkt obtained with said whip has to be given to an admin to remove it from the economy but not 100% on this one.) I'm kind of sick of watching players quit because they get cleaned(sure it happens I would not mind if they had a fair chance at winning but most of the time they don't..) 

-Buffed whip or rigged seeds does not matter you can still beat them but just know you have a much much lower chance of actually beating them lol..

3 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

For the longest time I have wanted to make this thread so guess I will do it now since it's getting out of hand and making hella people quit(sure it's their fault for gambling but when they don't know they are likely to lose it's kinda sad...)

-Most youtubers who do the big stakes/flower poker games do in-fact lose but the problem is the odds are in their favor.

-What most of you don't know is there is a whip and mithril seeds that are rigged. 

*Admins can give a certain whip to users(usually eco cleaners/youtubers) that does not deal more damage as that would make it too obvious but instead has higher accuracy(More likely to hit consistently.) 

*Mithril seeds work with your previously planted flower ultimately increasing the odds of 2 pairing or oaking. 

-Admins also have alts for example Joe Denk = Legend, he also has a few other accounts as well. Fantastic cx also has an account as far as I am aware. They don't have boosted rng but they do have the whip with a buffed accuracy. 

(If you are at the duel arena and staking and you don't say how much your staking and they put up close to how much you have in your inventory for PKT(DO NOT STAKE THEM) That would have been an admin who checked your inventory and is now trying to clean you. 

I would also advise players not to stake youtubers or people with a wealth over 70m or so as those players are typically the ones with a buffed whip only obtainable from admins spawning them one. (I would assume a percentage of the pkt obtained with said whip has to be given to an admin to remove it from the economy but not 100% on this one.) I'm kind of sick of watching players quit because they get cleaned(sure it happens I would not mind if they had a fair chance at winning but most of the time they don't..) 

-Buffed whip or rigged seeds does not matter you can still beat them but just know you have a much much lower chance of actually beating them lol..

Yoobs gone full retarded. Sad days

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

This actually made me laugh out loud. 😂

Don't know what to tell you. We don't have anything to wipe the eco with lmao.

• Upvote 1